- PHOTOS: LGBT Center Event Honors Women’s Right Activists And Politicians
- Twerk At These Thanksgiving Weekend Parties
- PHOTOS: Atomic Bombshells Blow up the Stage
- PHOTOS: San Francisco Prepares For the Annual Santa Skivvies Run
- PHOTOS: The Boys and Gurls of Hells Kitchen Get Into the Finale of So You Think You Can Drag
- PHOTOS: Things Get Raunchy At The Eagle In Seattle
- Homo For The Holigays: 8 Essentials For Your Thanksgiving Survival Kit
- PHOTOS: Sunday Service In NYC Proves To Be Irreverent
- PHOTOS: DJ Tracy Young Scores At Her Birthday Bash On Miami Beach
- Bartenders Get Laid All The Time, And 12 Other Myths About Bartenders
- 10 Reasons SF Is The Best/Worst Place For Gay Men
- 10 Reasons Thanksgiving Is Even Gayer Than Halloween
- PHOTOS: Costumed Hunks Get Into La Leche Halloween in New York City
- These Gay Cowboys Are Living Their Dream And Shattering Stereotypes
- PHOTOS: A Hard Day In The Life Of An Andrew Christian Underwear Model
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPhotos Washington DC Theater party haus New York GayCities Chicago travel London Fire Island Las Vegas Pride Jeffrey James Keyes Los Angeles pride haus gay travel San Francisco Miami New York City Marriage Equality
WIN: VIP Passes To Vegas Matinee With Hector Fonseca, Derek Monteiro, Nina Flowers
Apr 19, 2013
GayCities is giving you the chance to party in Sin City for Matinee Las Vegas Festival happening Memorial Day Weekend, May 24-27.
The prize package includes two VIP Weekend Passes, worth a total of $650. The VIP passes give you guaranteed entry to all the five parties happening that weekend, even if they’re all sold out. And with VIP you get access to exclusive areas and lounges and get to skip the line, all for being a GayCities member.
The GayCities Giveaways runner-up prize is two general admission passes to Matinee. So there’s double the chances to win!
Become a GayCities member for a chance to win VIP Weekend Passes to Matinee Las Vegas.
Must be 21 years or older to win.