- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMarriage Equality Las Vegas Miami party haus Fire Island Photos pride haus Jeffrey James Keyes GayCities travel Theater New York London San Francisco New York City Chicago Los Angeles gay travel Pride Washington DC
WIN: VIP Passes To Vegas Matinee With Hector Fonseca, Derek Monteiro, Nina Flowers
Apr 19, 2013
GayCities is giving you the chance to party in Sin City for Matinee Las Vegas Festival happening Memorial Day Weekend, May 24-27.
The prize package includes two VIP Weekend Passes, worth a total of $650. The VIP passes give you guaranteed entry to all the five parties happening that weekend, even if they’re all sold out. And with VIP you get access to exclusive areas and lounges and get to skip the line, all for being a GayCities member.
The GayCities Giveaways runner-up prize is two general admission passes to Matinee. So there’s double the chances to win!
Become a GayCities member for a chance to win VIP Weekend Passes to Matinee Las Vegas.
Must be 21 years or older to win.