- A Portland Feminist Explains How To Drink The World’s Best Beer Like A Woman
- 5 Nightlife Gems You Can Only Find In Portland
- 5 Fascinating Facts About The Country’s Longest Continuously Running Drag Show
- A Black Queer Trans Portlander Reveals A Side Of The City You Won’t See On Portlandia
- Chug-A-Lug Gurl! Gay Beer Turns 25
- 11 Things To Do In San Francisco With Your GBFFs
- In Praise Of Tiny Gay Bars
- Your Favorite Cities And Travel Destinations?: The Winners Are…
- David Bowie Fans Gather For Massive Sing-Along In South London
- Six Classic Works Of Gay Literature Everyone Should Read In The New Year
- Smart & Sexy Locals Tell You Where To Hang Out In Madrid & Barcelona
- Some Like It Hot: The 12 Very Best Party Haus Galleries Of 2015
- Why San Francisco Is The World’s Gay Mecca
- Pedro’s Spain: 8 of Almodóvar’s Most Iconic Film Locations
- The Best Destinations And Gayborhoods Around The World? You Decide!
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSpride haus benefit haus travel Chicago San Francisco Pride party haus Los Angeles Theater Washington DC New York Jeffrey James Keyes Fire Island Miami Marriage Equality London Photos Las Vegas GayCities New York City
WIN: VIP Passes To Vegas Matinee With Hector Fonseca, Derek Monteiro, Nina Flowers
Apr 19, 2013
GayCities is giving you the chance to party in Sin City for Matinee Las Vegas Festival happening Memorial Day Weekend, May 24-27.
The prize package includes two VIP Weekend Passes, worth a total of $650. The VIP passes give you guaranteed entry to all the five parties happening that weekend, even if they’re all sold out. And with VIP you get access to exclusive areas and lounges and get to skip the line, all for being a GayCities member.
The GayCities Giveaways runner-up prize is two general admission passes to Matinee. So there’s double the chances to win!
Become a GayCities member for a chance to win VIP Weekend Passes to Matinee Las Vegas.
Must be 21 years or older to win.