- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York travel Los Angeles San Francisco Photos pride haus Washington DC Chicago GayCities New York City Theater London Jeffrey James Keyes party haus Pride Marriage Equality Fire Island Miami Las Vegas gay travel
WIN: VIP Passes To Vegas Matinee With Hector Fonseca, Derek Monteiro, Nina Flowers
Apr 19, 2013
GayCities is giving you the chance to party in Sin City for Matinee Las Vegas Festival happening Memorial Day Weekend, May 24-27.
The prize package includes two VIP Weekend Passes, worth a total of $650. The VIP passes give you guaranteed entry to all the five parties happening that weekend, even if they’re all sold out. And with VIP you get access to exclusive areas and lounges and get to skip the line, all for being a GayCities member.
The GayCities Giveaways runner-up prize is two general admission passes to Matinee. So there’s double the chances to win!
Become a GayCities member for a chance to win VIP Weekend Passes to Matinee Las Vegas.
Must be 21 years or older to win.