- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLos Angeles Washington DC Marriage Equality Pride Theater Photos Miami Chicago party haus Fire Island San Francisco Jeffrey James Keyes New York gay travel Las Vegas pride haus GayCities London travel New York City
PHOTOS: Scruff Keeps It Warm and Fuzzy in Hotlanta
Apr 17, 2013
PHOTOS: Bearded men and the guys who slavishly worship them were out in full force last Friday in Atlanta, one of our favorite Southern cities, as gay social app Scruff took over the city’s hot spot Heretic. The city’s very first Scruff party reportedly drew a record crowd of more than 900 revelers who woofed and danced to the music of DJ Sean Mac (Atlanta/Sydney) and DJ Shane Stiel (San Diego). Coming soon: Look for the big reveal a brand new Scruff cover model. To learn about upcoming events in Hotlanta, go here.
Photos: J.J Mack