- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSWashington DC Theater Miami Marriage Equality London Jeffrey James Keyes Pride Photos GayCities Fire Island gay travel pride haus party haus Chicago New York New York City Las Vegas San Francisco Los Angeles travel
PHOTOS: Scruff Keeps It Warm and Fuzzy in Hotlanta
Apr 17, 2013
PHOTOS: Bearded men and the guys who slavishly worship them were out in full force last Friday in Atlanta, one of our favorite Southern cities, as gay social app Scruff took over the city’s hot spot Heretic. The city’s very first Scruff party reportedly drew a record crowd of more than 900 revelers who woofed and danced to the music of DJ Sean Mac (Atlanta/Sydney) and DJ Shane Stiel (San Diego). Coming soon: Look for the big reveal a brand new Scruff cover model. To learn about upcoming events in Hotlanta, go here.
Photos: J.J Mack