- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSJeffrey James Keyes gay travel New York Theater Fire Island Marriage Equality Photos London Miami Pride Las Vegas New York City party haus GayCities travel pride haus Chicago San Francisco Los Angeles Washington DC
Hunky Jesus And Other Easter Events Sure To Get You Hoppin’
Mar 28, 2013
From San Franisco’s Hunky Jesus contest to the White Party in Palm Springs, GayCities serves up a calendar overflowing with Easter celebrations this weekend. Check out some of the highlights below or find an event near you with your GayCities Guide to Easter Weekend.
Find an event near you with the GayCities Guide to Easter Weekend