- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPhotos Marriage Equality London New York Chicago Las Vegas pride haus Fire Island party haus Theater Miami gay travel Jeffrey James Keyes GayCities New York City Pride Los Angeles San Francisco travel Washington DC
PHOTOS: Sharon Needles, Max Ryder And More At The Black Party Expo In New York
Mar 24, 2013
PHOTOS: Twas the night before the Black Party, and all through the house, not a creature was stirring—because they were all at New York City‘s Roseland Ballroom for the Black Party Expo, a convention of kinky couture, S&M demonstrations and an intro into the debauched weekend.
Leather boys, porn stars and drag queens came out of hibernation for a naughty precursor to one of the most scandalous parties on the gay calendar. Guests got a closer look at the vendors, entertainers, performers, artists and nocturnal celebrities that go bump in the night. Max Ryder, Vita Gallo, Adam Killian and other studs from CockyBoys, Raging Stallion and Lucas Entrtainment mingled with fans and fanatics while exquisite queens like Sharon Needles, Maddelynn Hatter, and Epiphany Get Paid set the drag bar high. By the time the Hookies started, we were able to catch up with Sharon, Robin Byrd, Michael Musto and the cast of Rent Boy the Musical.
Check back for more Black Party Weekend coverage.
Photos: Jeffrey James Keyes