- Everything You Need To Know To Live The Gay Fantasy At Burning Man
- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- And The Winning #EqualityInColor Pride Photo Is…
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Gays Are Winning The Culture War And Here’s Why
- Tom Waddell Created The Gay Games To Change The World. His Dream Is Coming True
- PHOTOS: Stoli Guys Of The South
- Explore Dublin, London And Paris With The Spirit of Oscar Wilde
- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSWashington DC Marriage Equality New York City Fire Island Miami Las Vegas Theater GayCities London benefit haus San Francisco Pride pride haus party haus Photos Chicago travel Jeffrey James Keyes New York Los Angeles
PHOTOS: Sharon Needles, Max Ryder And More At The Black Party Expo In New York
Mar 24, 2013 by GayCities
PHOTOS: Twas the night before the Black Party, and all through the house, not a creature was stirring—because they were all at New York City‘s Roseland Ballroom for the Black Party Expo, a convention of kinky couture, S&M demonstrations and an intro into the debauched weekend.
Leather boys, porn stars and drag queens came out of hibernation for a naughty precursor to one of the most scandalous parties on the gay calendar. Guests got a closer look at the vendors, entertainers, performers, artists and nocturnal celebrities that go bump in the night. Max Ryder, Vita Gallo, Adam Killian and other studs from CockyBoys, Raging Stallion and Lucas Entrtainment mingled with fans and fanatics while exquisite queens like Sharon Needles, Maddelynn Hatter, and Epiphany Get Paid set the drag bar high. By the time the Hookies started, we were able to catch up with Sharon, Robin Byrd, Michael Musto and the cast of Rent Boy the Musical.
Check back for more Black Party Weekend coverage.
Photos: Jeffrey James Keyes