- An Oscar Wilde Tour Of The Metropolitan Art Museum’s Queer Hidden Treasures
- Bet You Don’t Know This About The Castro’s Fabulous New Sidewalks
- Win An Incredible Vacation To San Francisco For Pride & Much More
- Dan Savage On How To Make A Crowd-Pleasing NSFW Video
- 10 Spring Reading Recommendations For All You Sexy Book Nerds
- Brent Everett’s Real-Life “Throuple” Relationship Inspired A Romance Novel
- 12 Amazing Ways To Enjoy San Francisco (Including The Hunky Jesus Contest)
- 13 Guaranteed Ways To Fail At Picking Up Someone Up At A Bar From A Castro Bartender
- The Fast And The Fabulous: Gay Couple Enjoys Ride Of Their Lives On Their Own Private Speedway
- Kiss & Tell: These Photos Of Same Love Speak A Thousand Words
- PHOTOS: Miss Fame And The New Crop Of Ru Girls Live It Up At The Diamond Horseshoe
- The Love That Never Stops Speaking Its Name
- Take A “Looking” Tour Of San Francisco With Seven Hotspots
- These Photos Of Same-Sex Love Show Why We Are Changing The World Every Day
- Kiss & Tell: Show Us Your Love Pics And Win A Trip To San Francisco
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGStravel Fire Island Jeffrey James Keyes Marriage Equality benefit haus New York City GayCities New York Los Angeles Miami San Francisco Pride Chicago pride haus London party haus Theater Las Vegas Photos Washington DC
PHOTOS: Sharon Needles, Max Ryder And More At The Black Party Expo In New York
Mar 24, 2013
PHOTOS: Twas the night before the Black Party, and all through the house, not a creature was stirring—because they were all at New York City‘s Roseland Ballroom for the Black Party Expo, a convention of kinky couture, S&M demonstrations and an intro into the debauched weekend.
Leather boys, porn stars and drag queens came out of hibernation for a naughty precursor to one of the most scandalous parties on the gay calendar. Guests got a closer look at the vendors, entertainers, performers, artists and nocturnal celebrities that go bump in the night. Max Ryder, Vita Gallo, Adam Killian and other studs from CockyBoys, Raging Stallion and Lucas Entrtainment mingled with fans and fanatics while exquisite queens like Sharon Needles, Maddelynn Hatter, and Epiphany Get Paid set the drag bar high. By the time the Hookies started, we were able to catch up with Sharon, Robin Byrd, Michael Musto and the cast of Rent Boy the Musical.
Check back for more Black Party Weekend coverage.
Photos: Jeffrey James Keyes