- VOTE: Stoli Guy Philadelphia Winner Mark Has The Charming Personality Of A Superstar
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Los Angeles Winner Robert Showcases His Authentic Tahitian Dancing
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Seattle Winner Sean Choreographs An Inspiring Dance Routine
- PHOTOS: The Boys Go Neon In New York City
- VOTE: Stoli Guy D.C. Winner William Struts His Stuff Like A True Professional
- VOTE: Stoli Guy San Francisco Winner Spencer Shakes What His Mama Gave Him
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Chicago Winner Jon Melts Our Hearts With An Inspiring Performance
- You’re Invited To The Stoli Guy NYC Finale With Betty Who & Blake Skjellerup
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Boston Winner Davy D Puts On A Show-Stopping Performance
- 13 Most Wanted Men: Andy Warhol Created A Scandal At The 1964 World’s Fair
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Fort Lauderdale Winner Michael Has The Entire Package
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Dallas Winner Davidré Dead Drops To The Top
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Denver Winner David Serves A Sickening Stage Presence
- VOTE: Stoli Guy New York Winner Matthew Has The Pipes Of A Champion
- VOTE: Stoli Guy San Diego Winner Peter Stomps His Way Into Our Hearts
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSWashington DC travel Photos Chicago Theater Jeffrey James Keyes Marriage Equality GayCities Las Vegas Pride Miami London pride haus party haus benefit haus Fire Island Los Angeles San Francisco New York City New York
PHOTOS: Little Black Dresses Take Over Sydney Mardi Gras
Feb 25, 2013 by GayCities
PHOTOS: Not even a huge downpour could dampen Sydney Frontrunners’ annual Mardi Gras Little Black Dress Run, held on February 23 in Centennial Park. Runners decked out in their favorite LBD—led by fabulous Aussie drag queen Joyce Maynge and New South Wales Legislator Alex Greenwich—raised over $46,000 for Camp Goodtime. A project of Sydney Children’s Hospital, Camp Goodtime brings together over 60 kids with HIV from all over Australia, providing social, emotional and educational support for them and their families.
For more Down Under fun, check out GayCities’ Sydney Mardi Gras event guide.
Photos: Rod Spark Photography
Joyce Maynge, Alex Greenwich cut the “little black ribbon” to start the run
Politician Sandwich anyone?