- We Are In Kansas City For the World Series, And It’s Pretty Darn Gay
- Ten Things You Should Know About Gay Bars From A Castro Bartender
- Meanwhile in London… 12 UK Gay Scene DJs You Should Get To Know
- PHOTOS: Gays in the Military Exhibition
- A Deep Dive Into Identities Of Queer Teens
- Interview: Jackie Beat On The Facebook Drag War, Safe Sex & San Francisco
- PHOTOS: Vampire Dandies and Alien Princesses Take the Stage at Bowieball 2014
- PHOTOS: Sin Is In At This Year’s Hustlaball
- Trick And Treat At The Ultimate Halloween Party
- PHOTOS: Brent Corrigan And Friends Star At Austin’s LGBT Film Fest
- 8 Great Reads To Scratch Your Literary Itch This Fall
- 5 Reasons The Death Of Gayborhoods Is Highly Exaggerated
- Mark Your Calendars, New Yorkers
- Twinks Rule In These 10 Cities Around The World
- PHOTOS: Mile High Immersive Dinner Theater Lands In NYC’s Lower East Side
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMarriage Equality Pride travel gay travel Miami Chicago Las Vegas pride haus GayCities Jeffrey James Keyes New York City Photos party haus San Francisco London Theater Washington DC Los Angeles Fire Island New York
CONTEST: Share Your Sweetheart Photos And Win A Romantic Dinner!
Feb 20, 2013 by GayCities
It’s time to go through the lovey-dovey photos you took on Valentine’s Day (or any other time) and submit some to GayCities’ Valentine Kiss Photo Challenge.
Every photo you submit (up to ten) gives you another chance to win a romantic dinner for two in your hometown or wherever you may be traveling.
The deadline to enter is 11pm Eastern time, so don’t delay!
Check out some entries below, and then share your photos today!
All photos submitted to the GayCities Valentine Kiss Photo Challenge 2013 by GayCities members.