- Spring is the season for blossoming new bromances
- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLos Angeles Las Vegas pride haus Chicago GayCities Pride Photos London Marriage Equality New York San Francisco Miami party haus Jeffrey James Keyes Washington DC Theater travel gay travel Fire Island New York City
CONTEST: Share Your Sweetheart Photos And Win A Romantic Dinner!
Feb 20, 2013
It’s time to go through the lovey-dovey photos you took on Valentine’s Day (or any other time) and submit some to GayCities’ Valentine Kiss Photo Challenge.
Every photo you submit (up to ten) gives you another chance to win a romantic dinner for two in your hometown or wherever you may be traveling.
The deadline to enter is 11pm Eastern time, so don’t delay!
Check out some entries below, and then share your photos today!
All photos submitted to the GayCities Valentine Kiss Photo Challenge 2013 by GayCities members.