- Twitter erupts after Taiwan becomes the first place in Asia to legalize gay marriage
- Miami Beach’s legendary Palace Bar & Grill bites the dust, last gay venue on Ocean Drive
- Amazing, never-before-published photos from the historic 1993 March on Washington for LGBTQ rights
- 10 classic gay diners to hang out at and carb load while they last
- PHOTOS: Hunky Jesus once again resurrected in San Francisco
- The annual Gay Easter Parade in New Orleans was a giant pastel feathered fête
- “Dead Boys Club,” and 9 classic, long lost queer films that can now finally be seen
- Confirmed: NYC Pride will also rise up against President Trump
- Spring is the season for blossoming new bromances
- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMiami New York Jeffrey James Keyes Fire Island New York City party haus Theater pride haus London GayCities Marriage Equality Chicago travel Las Vegas Los Angeles San Francisco Washington DC gay travel Pride Photos
CONTEST: Share Your Sweetheart Photos And Win A Romantic Dinner!
Feb 20, 2013
It’s time to go through the lovey-dovey photos you took on Valentine’s Day (or any other time) and submit some to GayCities’ Valentine Kiss Photo Challenge.
Every photo you submit (up to ten) gives you another chance to win a romantic dinner for two in your hometown or wherever you may be traveling.
The deadline to enter is 11pm Eastern time, so don’t delay!
Check out some entries below, and then share your photos today!
All photos submitted to the GayCities Valentine Kiss Photo Challenge 2013 by GayCities members.