- Win An Incredible Vacation To San Francisco For Pride & Much More
- Dan Savage On How To Make A Crowd-Pleasing NSFW Video
- 10 Spring Reading Recommendations For All You Sexy Book Nerds
- Brent Everett’s Real-Life “Throuple” Relationship Inspired A Romance Novel
- 12 Amazing Ways To Enjoy San Francisco (Including The Hunky Jesus Contest)
- 13 Guaranteed Ways To Fail At Picking Up Someone Up At A Bar From A Castro Bartender
- The Fast And The Fabulous: Gay Couple Enjoys Ride Of Their Lives On Their Own Private Speedway
- Kiss & Tell: These Photos Of Same Love Speak A Thousand Words
- PHOTOS: Miss Fame And The New Crop Of Ru Girls Live It Up At The Diamond Horseshoe
- The Love That Never Stops Speaking Its Name
- Take A “Looking” Tour Of San Francisco With Seven Hotspots
- These Photos Of Same-Sex Love Show Why We Are Changing The World Every Day
- Kiss & Tell: Show Us Your Love Pics And Win A Trip To San Francisco
- PHOTOS: It’s All Leather And Fur For These Fashion Week Models
- We Love The Nightlife! Shake Your Groove Thing And Party Like A Rock Star in L.A.
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLos Angeles San Francisco Photos party haus Miami GayCities New York London New York City Washington DC Theater benefit haus Marriage Equality Fire Island travel Jeffrey James Keyes Las Vegas Chicago Pride pride haus
Love Power: 14 Photos That Will Make Your Heart Melt
Feb 14, 2013
PHOTOS: GayCities is in the middle of its annual Valentine Kiss Photo Challenge, where members submit images of love and affection. To get you in the Valentine’s Day spirit, we’re featuring some of the most adorable and heart-tugging pictures submitted thus far.
The photo challenge ends February 20, so hurry up and submit your pics—you can submit up to 10 photos, and each one grants you a chance to win one of five romantic dinners GayCities will be awarding nationwide.
Don’t have a significant other? Photos of you with friends, family or even pets are encouraged!
Submit your photos to the GayCities Valentine Kiss Photo Challenge.
Although it’s in February, Valentine’s Day can be too steamy for t-shirts — submitted by GayCities member agonzalez64.
A one-of-a-kind white wedding on the beach — submitted by GayCities member crozherb.
Low lighting sets the mood for passionate smooches — submitted by GayCities member splytperson.
Kissing in public can also be a way to make a statement — submitted by GayCities member frohdrick.
Photobooth cuteness with a side of fun — submitted by GayCities member hottesome.
Proving that platonic love can still be very physical — submitted by GayCities editor koreykuhl.
Gay love comes to the White House — submitted by GayCities member johnsboyz.
Lovers in the snow — submitted by GayCities member danceday.
Girls just wanna a bite of that man love sandwich — submitted by GayCities member lgaraven.
Matching in love — submitted by GayCities member billman4100.
Model Austin Armacost’s life is now drama-free and full of love — submitted by austinarmacost.
A classy affair — submitted by GayCities member thanson.
Exchanging a knowing glance by the highway — submitted by GayCities member alandandgary