- PHOTOS: Fifteen Things We Love About NYC Pride 2015
- Get Your Marriage On At These Five Perfect San Francisco Places
- Seven Tips To Surviving & Thriving At San Francisco Pride
- Here Are Eight Awesome Can’t Miss NYC Pride Events
- Love Conquers All For These Gorgeous LGBT Globetrotters
- The Queens Fought Back And Won. Now The Stonewall Inn Wins Historic Landmark Designation
- Nick Adams, Laverne Cox, Bianca Del Rio Celebrate The Top Bottoms Of Broadway Bares
- Five Things We Love About New York Pride
- PHOTOS: Decades Of Pride In Amazing Images
- PHOTOS: The World’s Best Nude Beaches, 2015 Edition
- Five Amazing Off The Beaten Path Prides To Check Out
- Eat Your Heart Out Mark Twain: San Francisco Is Set For Another Glorious Summer
- Five Things To Know About Ariana Grande Before Her NYC Pride Performance
- PHOTOS: The World’s Best Gay Beaches 2015
- Ian Reisner’s Fire Island Business Suffers Aerial Assault
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSFire Island London travel San Francisco Los Angeles New York GayCities Marriage Equality benefit haus Pride Chicago Theater Jeffrey James Keyes Photos pride haus New York City Miami Washington DC party haus Las Vegas
Love Power: 14 Photos That Will Make Your Heart Melt
Feb 14, 2013
PHOTOS: GayCities is in the middle of its annual Valentine Kiss Photo Challenge, where members submit images of love and affection. To get you in the Valentine’s Day spirit, we’re featuring some of the most adorable and heart-tugging pictures submitted thus far.
The photo challenge ends February 20, so hurry up and submit your pics—you can submit up to 10 photos, and each one grants you a chance to win one of five romantic dinners GayCities will be awarding nationwide.
Don’t have a significant other? Photos of you with friends, family or even pets are encouraged!
Submit your photos to the GayCities Valentine Kiss Photo Challenge.
Although it’s in February, Valentine’s Day can be too steamy for t-shirts — submitted by GayCities member agonzalez64.
A one-of-a-kind white wedding on the beach — submitted by GayCities member crozherb.
Low lighting sets the mood for passionate smooches — submitted by GayCities member splytperson.
Kissing in public can also be a way to make a statement — submitted by GayCities member frohdrick.
Photobooth cuteness with a side of fun — submitted by GayCities member hottesome.
Proving that platonic love can still be very physical — submitted by GayCities editor koreykuhl.
Gay love comes to the White House — submitted by GayCities member johnsboyz.
Lovers in the snow — submitted by GayCities member danceday.
Girls just wanna a bite of that man love sandwich — submitted by GayCities member lgaraven.
Matching in love — submitted by GayCities member billman4100.
Model Austin Armacost’s life is now drama-free and full of love — submitted by austinarmacost.
A classy affair — submitted by GayCities member thanson.
Exchanging a knowing glance by the highway — submitted by GayCities member alandandgary