- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- And The Winning #EqualityInColor Pride Photo Is…
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Tom Waddell Created The Gay Games To Change The World. His Dream Is Coming True
- PHOTOS: Stoli Guys Of The South
- Explore Dublin, London And Paris With The Spirit of Oscar Wilde
- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
- PHOTOS: This Is A Vanderpump Brunch
- PHOTOS: San Francisco’s “Up Your Alley” Street Fair Makes Folsom Look Tame
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSWashington DC GayCities Marriage Equality London travel Fire Island benefit haus Jeffrey James Keyes New York City San Francisco Chicago Los Angeles Miami Theater Pride Photos New York party haus pride haus Las Vegas
Love Power: 14 Photos That Will Make Your Heart Melt
Feb 14, 2013 by GayCities
PHOTOS: GayCities is in the middle of its annual Valentine Kiss Photo Challenge, where members submit images of love and affection. To get you in the Valentine’s Day spirit, we’re featuring some of the most adorable and heart-tugging pictures submitted thus far.
The photo challenge ends February 20, so hurry up and submit your pics—you can submit up to 10 photos, and each one grants you a chance to win one of five romantic dinners GayCities will be awarding nationwide.
Don’t have a significant other? Photos of you with friends, family or even pets are encouraged!
Submit your photos to the GayCities Valentine Kiss Photo Challenge.
Although it’s in February, Valentine’s Day can be too steamy for t-shirts — submitted by GayCities member agonzalez64.
A one-of-a-kind white wedding on the beach — submitted by GayCities member crozherb.
Low lighting sets the mood for passionate smooches — submitted by GayCities member splytperson.
Kissing in public can also be a way to make a statement — submitted by GayCities member frohdrick.
Photobooth cuteness with a side of fun — submitted by GayCities member hottesome.
Proving that platonic love can still be very physical — submitted by GayCities editor koreykuhl.
Gay love comes to the White House — submitted by GayCities member johnsboyz.
Lovers in the snow — submitted by GayCities member danceday.
Girls just wanna a bite of that man love sandwich — submitted by GayCities member lgaraven.
Matching in love — submitted by GayCities member billman4100.
Model Austin Armacost’s life is now drama-free and full of love — submitted by austinarmacost.
A classy affair — submitted by GayCities member thanson.
Exchanging a knowing glance by the highway — submitted by GayCities member alandandgary