- Keith Haring’s greatest masterpiece is hidden in an old men’s bathroom in NYC
- Bikers pedal across the globe in their birthday suits for the 13th annual World Naked Bike Ride
- Pizza, martinis and puppies: the insider’s guide to Chicago’s International Mr. Leather
- Twitter erupts after Taiwan becomes the first place in Asia to legalize gay marriage
- Miami Beach’s legendary Palace Bar & Grill bites the dust, last gay venue on Ocean Drive
- Amazing, never-before-published photos from the historic 1993 March on Washington for LGBTQ rights
- 10 classic gay diners to hang out at and carb load while they last
- PHOTOS: Hunky Jesus once again resurrected in San Francisco
- The annual Gay Easter Parade in New Orleans was a giant pastel feathered fête
- “Dead Boys Club,” and 9 classic, long lost queer films that can now finally be seen
- Confirmed: NYC Pride will also rise up against President Trump
- Spring is the season for blossoming new bromances
- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSparty haus London Pride Miami Photos Chicago travel Washington DC Las Vegas GayCities New York gay travel Jeffrey James Keyes pride haus Fire Island New York City Marriage Equality Los Angeles San Francisco Theater
Love Power: 14 Photos That Will Make Your Heart Melt
Feb 14, 2013
PHOTOS: GayCities is in the middle of its annual Valentine Kiss Photo Challenge, where members submit images of love and affection. To get you in the Valentine’s Day spirit, we’re featuring some of the most adorable and heart-tugging pictures submitted thus far.
The photo challenge ends February 20, so hurry up and submit your pics—you can submit up to 10 photos, and each one grants you a chance to win one of five romantic dinners GayCities will be awarding nationwide.
Don’t have a significant other? Photos of you with friends, family or even pets are encouraged!
Submit your photos to the GayCities Valentine Kiss Photo Challenge.
Although it’s in February, Valentine’s Day can be too steamy for t-shirts — submitted by GayCities member agonzalez64.
A one-of-a-kind white wedding on the beach — submitted by GayCities member crozherb.
Low lighting sets the mood for passionate smooches — submitted by GayCities member splytperson.
Kissing in public can also be a way to make a statement — submitted by GayCities member frohdrick.
Photobooth cuteness with a side of fun — submitted by GayCities member hottesome.
Proving that platonic love can still be very physical — submitted by GayCities editor koreykuhl.
Gay love comes to the White House — submitted by GayCities member johnsboyz.
Lovers in the snow — submitted by GayCities member danceday.
Girls just wanna a bite of that man love sandwich — submitted by GayCities member lgaraven.
Matching in love — submitted by GayCities member billman4100.
Model Austin Armacost’s life is now drama-free and full of love — submitted by austinarmacost.
A classy affair — submitted by GayCities member thanson.
Exchanging a knowing glance by the highway — submitted by GayCities member alandandgary