- Ten Things You Should Know About Gay Bars From A Castro Bartender
- Meanwhile in London… 12 UK Gay Scene DJs You Should Get To Know
- PHOTOS: Gays in the Military Exhibition
- A Deep Dive Into Identities Of Queer Teens
- Interview: Jackie Beat On The Facebook Drag War, Safe Sex & San Francisco
- PHOTOS: Vampire Dandies and Alien Princesses Take the Stage at Bowieball 2014
- PHOTOS: Sin Is In At This Year’s Hustlaball
- Trick And Treat At The Ultimate Halloween Party
- PHOTOS: Brent Corrigan And Friends Star At Austin’s LGBT Film Fest
- 8 Great Reads To Scratch Your Literary Itch This Fall
- 5 Reasons The Death Of Gayborhoods Is Highly Exaggerated
- Mark Your Calendars, New Yorkers
- Twinks Rule In These 10 Cities Around The World
- PHOTOS: Mile High Immersive Dinner Theater Lands In NYC’s Lower East Side
- What’s The Stoli Guy Winner Going To Do With The $10,000 Prize?
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSFire Island New York party haus Miami GayCities Jeffrey James Keyes gay travel Photos San Francisco London Pride Marriage Equality Los Angeles pride haus travel New York City Las Vegas Washington DC Theater Chicago
WIN: All-Inclusive T-Passes For Two To Telluride Gay Ski Week In Colorado
Feb 11, 2013 by GayCities
This winter Queerty is sending you to Colorado for one of the funnest gay ski weeks this season.
Telluride Gay Ski Week is just around the corner, and they want five – yep five! – Queerty readers and their plus ones to come ski or snowboard in the Colorado slopes. Not to mention the chance to get cozy with other snow bunnies at the after-parties.
So we’re giving away five pairs of all-inclusive VIP T-Passes (one for you and a friend worth $350 each).
Get lift tickets plus free entry to all the parties, including an Oscar-viewing party (how can you miss it) and a bash hosted by the iconic Coco Peru. In addition, the T-Passes get you an whole hour of free-flowing complimentary cocktails at all the events!
Telluride Gay Ski Week starts on Friday, February 22. Enter this amazing giveaway by signing up to the Queerty newsletter below.*