- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
- PHOTOS: Pride Takes Over Tel Aviv And It’s A Feast For The Eyes
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSGayCities Fire Island New York City Las Vegas pride haus Pride Miami New York London Jeffrey James Keyes travel Chicago Photos Washington DC Theater Los Angeles party haus benefit haus Marriage Equality San Francisco
PHOTOS: Tate Ryder Crowned L.A. Escort Of The Year At Stripper Circus
Feb 08, 2013
PHOTOS: On Wednesday, Aussie porn star Tate Ryder was crowned Mr. Los Angeles Escort of the Year at Paul Nicholls and Woody Woodbeck‘s Stripper Circus party at Here Lounge in West Hollywood. Fierce diva Rhea Litre brought Ryder, Tommy Defendi, Jason Crew and Drew Vergas to the stage to announce the winner before a crowd filled with fans, friends, and WeHo glitterati. Also seen: Trenton Ducati, Rentboy.com CEO Sean Van Sant and Chi Chi LaRue, who brought the beats from the DJ booth.
Ryder will move on to compete in The Hookies, the international escort awards on March 22 during Black Party Weekend, when he’ll compete against rent boys from San Francisco, Florida, London, Chicago and New York.
Photos: Jeffrey James Keyes