- PHOTOS: Fifteen Things We Love About NYC Pride 2015
- Get Your Marriage On At These Five Perfect San Francisco Places
- Seven Tips To Surviving & Thriving At San Francisco Pride
- Here Are Eight Awesome Can’t Miss NYC Pride Events
- Love Conquers All For These Gorgeous LGBT Globetrotters
- The Queens Fought Back And Won. Now The Stonewall Inn Wins Historic Landmark Designation
- Nick Adams, Laverne Cox, Bianca Del Rio Celebrate The Top Bottoms Of Broadway Bares
- Five Things We Love About New York Pride
- PHOTOS: Decades Of Pride In Amazing Images
- PHOTOS: The World’s Best Nude Beaches, 2015 Edition
- Five Amazing Off The Beaten Path Prides To Check Out
- Eat Your Heart Out Mark Twain: San Francisco Is Set For Another Glorious Summer
- Five Things To Know About Ariana Grande Before Her NYC Pride Performance
- PHOTOS: The World’s Best Gay Beaches 2015
- Ian Reisner’s Fire Island Business Suffers Aerial Assault
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSbenefit haus Miami Jeffrey James Keyes London New York City Marriage Equality Las Vegas New York Los Angeles GayCities pride haus Washington DC Chicago travel Fire Island Theater party haus San Francisco Pride Photos
WIN: Romantic Dinners By Sharing Photos Of Sweet Same-Sex Lip Locks
Feb 07, 2013
This one is for all the lovers out there, or at least for those of you who like to engage in a little PDA.
GayCities has launched its annual Valentine Kiss Photo Challenge, and they want Queerty readers to join in and share the love.
Submit your favorite photos of same-sex affection. Think kissing, hugging and hand-holding with the special people (or pets!) in your life. Just keep it PG-13.
Every photo submitted will give you a chance to win a romantic dinner for two in your hometown (or where you travel), all courtesy of GayCities. You can submit up to 10 photos to increase your chances of winning.