- Packing Light: 10 Worthwhile Weekend Getaways
- PHOTOS: Halloween With The Ghouls Of RuPaul’s Drag Race
- PHOTOS: The Stunning Male Portraits Of David Armstrong Are Remembered
- PHOTOS: Minimal Effort, Maximum Exposure Costumes
- We Are In Kansas City For the World Series, And It’s Pretty Darn Gay
- 10 Things You Should Know About Gay Bars From A Castro Bartender
- 12 UK Gay DJs You Should Get To Know
- PHOTOS: Gays in the Military Exhibition
- A Deep Dive Into Identities Of Queer Teens
- Interview: Jackie Beat On The Facebook Drag War, Safe Sex & San Francisco
- PHOTOS: Vampire Dandies and Alien Princesses Take the Stage at Bowieball 2014
- PHOTOS: Sin Is In At This Year’s Hustlaball
- Trick And Treat At The Ultimate Halloween Party
- PHOTOS: Brent Corrigan And Friends Star At Austin’s LGBT Film Fest
- 8 Great Reads To Scratch Your Literary Itch This Fall
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSpride haus Chicago Jeffrey James Keyes Theater London Washington DC New York gay travel Fire Island Miami San Francisco Pride party haus GayCities Marriage Equality New York City travel Las Vegas Los Angeles Photos
WIN: Romantic Dinners By Sharing Photos Of Sweet Same-Sex Lip Locks
Feb 07, 2013 by GayCities
This one is for all the lovers out there, or at least for those of you who like to engage in a little PDA.
GayCities has launched its annual Valentine Kiss Photo Challenge, and they want Queerty readers to join in and share the love.
Submit your favorite photos of same-sex affection. Think kissing, hugging and hand-holding with the special people (or pets!) in your life. Just keep it PG-13.
Every photo submitted will give you a chance to win a romantic dinner for two in your hometown (or where you travel), all courtesy of GayCities. You can submit up to 10 photos to increase your chances of winning.