- Ten Things You Should Know About Gay Bars From A Castro Bartender
- Meanwhile in London… 12 UK Gay Scene DJs You Should Get To Know
- PHOTOS: Gays in the Military Exhibition
- A Deep Dive Into Identities Of Queer Teens
- Interview: Jackie Beat On The Facebook Drag War, Safe Sex & San Francisco
- PHOTOS: Vampire Dandies and Alien Princesses Take the Stage at Bowieball 2014
- PHOTOS: Sin Is In At This Year’s Hustlaball
- Trick And Treat At The Ultimate Halloween Party
- PHOTOS: Brent Corrigan And Friends Star At Austin’s LGBT Film Fest
- 8 Great Reads To Scratch Your Literary Itch This Fall
- 5 Reasons The Death Of Gayborhoods Is Highly Exaggerated
- Mark Your Calendars, New Yorkers
- Twinks Rule In These 10 Cities Around The World
- PHOTOS: Mile High Immersive Dinner Theater Lands In NYC’s Lower East Side
- What’s The Stoli Guy Winner Going To Do With The $10,000 Prize?
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSSan Francisco Jeffrey James Keyes pride haus party haus Los Angeles GayCities Marriage Equality Pride gay travel Miami travel Theater London Fire Island Chicago New York Las Vegas Washington DC Photos New York City
WIN: Romantic Dinners By Sharing Photos Of Sweet Same-Sex Lip Locks
Feb 07, 2013 by GayCities
This one is for all the lovers out there, or at least for those of you who like to engage in a little PDA.
GayCities has launched its annual Valentine Kiss Photo Challenge, and they want Queerty readers to join in and share the love.
Submit your favorite photos of same-sex affection. Think kissing, hugging and hand-holding with the special people (or pets!) in your life. Just keep it PG-13.
Every photo submitted will give you a chance to win a romantic dinner for two in your hometown (or where you travel), all courtesy of GayCities. You can submit up to 10 photos to increase your chances of winning.