- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLos Angeles pride haus Marriage Equality travel gay travel San Francisco Washington DC Chicago Theater Photos Miami New York City GayCities party haus Jeffrey James Keyes Las Vegas Fire Island Pride New York London
WIN: Romantic Dinners By Sharing Photos Of Sweet Same-Sex Lip Locks
Feb 07, 2013
This one is for all the lovers out there, or at least for those of you who like to engage in a little PDA.
GayCities has launched its annual Valentine Kiss Photo Challenge, and they want Queerty readers to join in and share the love.
Submit your favorite photos of same-sex affection. Think kissing, hugging and hand-holding with the special people (or pets!) in your life. Just keep it PG-13.
Every photo submitted will give you a chance to win a romantic dinner for two in your hometown (or where you travel), all courtesy of GayCities. You can submit up to 10 photos to increase your chances of winning.