- Nine Reasons Thanksgiving Is Even Gayer Than Halloween
- Seven San Francisco Can’t-Miss Events During The Holiday Season Of Love
- Palms Place Hotel: Las Vegas Luxury For Less
- Time-Traveling George Takei Lands On Broadway At Last
- PHOTOS: In San Francisco, Even State Legislators Love Booty Call
- 12 More Very Real Modern Urban Gay Problems Told In Memes
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- 12 Very Real Modern Urban Gay Problems Told In Memes
- Mustache Mondays, L.A.’s Hottest Monday Night Party, Moves Up In Downtown
- Six Reasons Gays Own Halloween In New Orleans
- Stroke Artwork Goes From Under The Mattress To Out In The Open
- Bro-Jobs, Beards, And Obama: 10 Great Fall Reading Recommendations For Book Nerds
- Five Questions And Answers About The Magic Castle In Hollywood
- Diary Of A Bad Date, But An Amazing Meal, At Otto Pizzeria in Las Vegas
- PHOTOS: It Was All Skin & Leather And Little Else At Folsom Street Fair
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGStravel GayCities Washington DC London New York City Fire Island Las Vegas Marriage Equality Miami Photos New York Jeffrey James Keyes Theater Pride benefit haus pride haus San Francisco party haus Chicago Los Angeles
WIN: Romantic Dinners By Sharing Photos Of Sweet Same-Sex Lip Locks
Feb 07, 2013
This one is for all the lovers out there, or at least for those of you who like to engage in a little PDA.
GayCities has launched its annual Valentine Kiss Photo Challenge, and they want Queerty readers to join in and share the love.
Submit your favorite photos of same-sex affection. Think kissing, hugging and hand-holding with the special people (or pets!) in your life. Just keep it PG-13.
Every photo submitted will give you a chance to win a romantic dinner for two in your hometown (or where you travel), all courtesy of GayCities. You can submit up to 10 photos to increase your chances of winning.