- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLas Vegas San Francisco travel Fire Island pride haus Miami Los Angeles party haus Washington DC New York Theater GayCities Pride gay travel Photos Marriage Equality London Jeffrey James Keyes New York City Chicago
GayCities~Homo Hotel Happy Hour: Meet-up Feb. 27 @ The Time hotel
Feb 23, 2010
Partially hosted bar, compliments of The Time, for GayCities members
When: Sat, Feb. 27, 6:30 to 8 PM
Where: The Time, 224 West 49th Street
What: The GayCities~Homo Hotel Happy Hour is our first member meet up in New York City, featuring special appearance by GayCities New York editor JJ Keyes
HHHH was launched in DC in October 2007 by Aaron Riggins, and has grown into one the city’s coolest regular events. GayCities and IGLTA are proud to bring HHHH to a great hotel in a city near you soon…