- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSFire Island Theater travel gay travel Chicago Jeffrey James Keyes Las Vegas New York Pride Los Angeles Marriage Equality pride haus party haus Photos London Washington DC GayCities New York City San Francisco Miami
GayCities~Homo Hotel Happy Hour: Meet-up Feb. 27 @ The Time hotel
Feb 23, 2010
Partially hosted bar, compliments of The Time, for GayCities members
When: Sat, Feb. 27, 6:30 to 8 PM
Where: The Time, 224 West 49th Street
What: The GayCities~Homo Hotel Happy Hour is our first member meet up in New York City, featuring special appearance by GayCities New York editor JJ Keyes
HHHH was launched in DC in October 2007 by Aaron Riggins, and has grown into one the city’s coolest regular events. GayCities and IGLTA are proud to bring HHHH to a great hotel in a city near you soon…