- 5 Nightlife Gems You Can Only Find In Portland
- 5 Fascinating Facts About The Country’s Longest Continuously Running Drag Show
- A Black Queer Trans Portlander Reveals A Side Of The City You Won’t See On Portlandia
- Chug-A-Lug Gurl! Gay Beer Turns 25
- 11 Things To Do In San Francisco With Your GBFFs
- In Praise Of Tiny Gay Bars
- Your Favorite Cities And Travel Destinations?: The Winners Are…
- David Bowie Fans Gather For Massive Sing-Along In South London
- Six Classic Works Of Gay Literature Everyone Should Read In The New Year
- Smart & Sexy Locals Tell You Where To Hang Out In Madrid & Barcelona
- Some Like It Hot: The 12 Very Best Party Haus Galleries Of 2015
- Why San Francisco Is The World’s Gay Mecca
- Pedro’s Spain: 8 of Almodóvar’s Most Iconic Film Locations
- The Best Destinations And Gayborhoods Around The World? You Decide!
- 25 Amazing Photographs That’ll Make You Want To Visit Spain
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSWashington DC Theater Jeffrey James Keyes New York London Los Angeles Pride New York City travel Miami San Francisco Fire Island GayCities Las Vegas Chicago party haus benefit haus Photos Marriage Equality pride haus
PHOTOS: Snooki, JWoww Hail The Queens At “RuPaul’s Drag Race” Season 5 Premiere In NYC
Jan 26, 2013
PHOTOS: The divas of RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 5 made their Big Apple debut at an exclusive event at XL, where eager fans stood in the snow to get a peek at the new girls. Reality veterans Snooki and JWoww hosted, with Mob Wives Big Ang there to give tips on throwing shade and having tantrums.
Also on hand: Season 4 winner Sharon Needles (who cheered on her kaikai with an “Alaska Thunderfuck” tee shirt, nightlife queens Lady Bunny and Amanda Lepore, and Drag Race alums like Raven, Milan, Raja, Manila Luzon and Bebe Zahara Benet.
We love our female reality stars, but when you look at JWoww it’s hard to tell exactly who’s tucking. (We kid!)
Photos: Wilson Models