- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPride Theater New York San Francisco London Marriage Equality gay travel Photos GayCities Jeffrey James Keyes pride haus Las Vegas New York City party haus Los Angeles Chicago Fire Island Washington DC Miami travel
PHOTOS: Snooki, JWoww Hail The Queens At “RuPaul’s Drag Race” Season 5 Premiere In NYC
Jan 26, 2013
PHOTOS: The divas of RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 5 made their Big Apple debut at an exclusive event at XL, where eager fans stood in the snow to get a peek at the new girls. Reality veterans Snooki and JWoww hosted, with Mob Wives Big Ang there to give tips on throwing shade and having tantrums.
Also on hand: Season 4 winner Sharon Needles (who cheered on her kaikai with an “Alaska Thunderfuck” tee shirt, nightlife queens Lady Bunny and Amanda Lepore, and Drag Race alums like Raven, Milan, Raja, Manila Luzon and Bebe Zahara Benet.
We love our female reality stars, but when you look at JWoww it’s hard to tell exactly who’s tucking. (We kid!)
Photos: Wilson Models