- The Fast And The Fabulous: Gay Couple Enjoys Ride Of Their Lives On Their Own Private Speedway
- Kiss & Tell: These Photos Of Same Love Speak A Thousand Words
- PHOTOS: Miss Fame And The New Crop Of Ru Girls Live It Up At The Diamond Horseshoe
- The Love That Never Stops Speaking Its Name
- Take A “Looking” Tour Of San Francisco With Seven Hotspots
- These Photos Of Same-Sex Love Show Why We Are Changing The World Every Day
- Kiss & Tell: Show Us Your Love Pics And Win A Trip To San Francisco
- PHOTOS: It’s All Leather And Fur For These Fashion Week Models
- We Love The Nightlife! Shake Your Groove Thing And Party Like A Rock Star in L.A.
- GayCities Kiss Photo Contest: Hit It, Submit It & Win A Trip To San Francisco
- Don’t Miss These Unique, Off-The-Beaten-Path Gems of Los Angeles
- Paradise Found: San Francisco May Be Getting Its Very Own Leather-Themed Park
- It’s A Sunshine Day! Here Are Some Of Our Favorite Ways To Enjoy The Los Angeles Outdoors
- Ten Kisses That Changed The World
- George Takei Is Heading To Broadway
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSparty haus Chicago Theater New York London Miami Jeffrey James Keyes travel Marriage Equality Fire Island New York City Las Vegas San Francisco GayCities Photos Washington DC Los Angeles benefit haus pride haus Pride
PHOTOS: Snooki, JWoww Hail The Queens At “RuPaul’s Drag Race” Season 5 Premiere In NYC
Jan 26, 2013
PHOTOS: The divas of RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 5 made their Big Apple debut at an exclusive event at XL, where eager fans stood in the snow to get a peek at the new girls. Reality veterans Snooki and JWoww hosted, with Mob Wives Big Ang there to give tips on throwing shade and having tantrums.
Also on hand: Season 4 winner Sharon Needles (who cheered on her kaikai with an “Alaska Thunderfuck” tee shirt, nightlife queens Lady Bunny and Amanda Lepore, and Drag Race alums like Raven, Milan, Raja, Manila Luzon and Bebe Zahara Benet.
We love our female reality stars, but when you look at JWoww it’s hard to tell exactly who’s tucking. (We kid!)
Photos: Wilson Models