- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGStravel New York Photos Marriage Equality pride haus gay travel Las Vegas San Francisco Miami Fire Island GayCities Theater London Pride Chicago party haus Jeffrey James Keyes Washington DC Los Angeles New York City
PHOTOS: Snooki, JWoww Hail The Queens At “RuPaul’s Drag Race” Season 5 Premiere In NYC
Jan 26, 2013
PHOTOS: The divas of RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 5 made their Big Apple debut at an exclusive event at XL, where eager fans stood in the snow to get a peek at the new girls. Reality veterans Snooki and JWoww hosted, with Mob Wives Big Ang there to give tips on throwing shade and having tantrums.
Also on hand: Season 4 winner Sharon Needles (who cheered on her kaikai with an “Alaska Thunderfuck” tee shirt, nightlife queens Lady Bunny and Amanda Lepore, and Drag Race alums like Raven, Milan, Raja, Manila Luzon and Bebe Zahara Benet.
We love our female reality stars, but when you look at JWoww it’s hard to tell exactly who’s tucking. (We kid!)
Photos: Wilson Models