- Everything You Need To Know To Live The Gay Fantasy At Burning Man
- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- And The Winning #EqualityInColor Pride Photo Is…
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Gays Are Winning The Culture War And Here’s Why
- Tom Waddell Created The Gay Games To Change The World. His Dream Is Coming True
- PHOTOS: Stoli Guys Of The South
- Explore Dublin, London And Paris With The Spirit of Oscar Wilde
- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLondon Washington DC Fire Island Miami Chicago Las Vegas party haus San Francisco travel Los Angeles Theater benefit haus New York City GayCities Pride pride haus New York Marriage Equality Photos Jeffrey James Keyes
PHOTOS: Snooki, JWoww Hail The Queens At “RuPaul’s Drag Race” Season 5 Premiere In NYC
Jan 26, 2013 by GayCities
PHOTOS: The divas of RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 5 made their Big Apple debut at an exclusive event at XL, where eager fans stood in the snow to get a peek at the new girls. Reality veterans Snooki and JWoww hosted, with Mob Wives Big Ang there to give tips on throwing shade and having tantrums.
Also on hand: Season 4 winner Sharon Needles (who cheered on her kaikai with an “Alaska Thunderfuck” tee shirt, nightlife queens Lady Bunny and Amanda Lepore, and Drag Race alums like Raven, Milan, Raja, Manila Luzon and Bebe Zahara Benet.
We love our female reality stars, but when you look at JWoww it’s hard to tell exactly who’s tucking. (We kid!)
Photos: Wilson Models