- PHOTOS: Hunky Jesus once again resurrected in San Francisco
- The annual Gay Easter Parade in New Orleans was a giant pastel feathered fête
- “Dead Boys Club,” and 9 classic, long lost queer films that can now finally be seen
- Confirmed: NYC Pride will also rise up against President Trump
- Spring is the season for blossoming new bromances
- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York pride haus Marriage Equality Miami New York City Las Vegas GayCities gay travel travel Jeffrey James Keyes Pride Chicago Theater Fire Island Photos party haus Los Angeles Washington DC San Francisco London
PHOTOS: Exclusive Photos From “RuPaul’s Drag Race” Preview Party In West Hollywood
Jan 24, 2013
PHOTOS: The Abbey got fishy Tuesday night as the new class of contestants from RuPaul’s Drag Race Season Five clicked their heels and threw daggers at the crowd. No, not shade—Ivy Winters literally juggled knives. In addition to the entire new class of Drag Race contenders, Sharon Needles, Raja, Latrice Royale, Ongina, Pandora Boxx, Tammie Brown and lots of other veterans of the show marched the pink carpet and air-kissed the new girls while the hunky Pit Crew mingled with fans. Also seen: Michelle Visage, Glee‘s Alex Newell (as “Unique”), Camille Grammer, and Jenifer Lewis.
After a new Absolut ad featuring Latrice Royale, Sharon Needles, Phi Phi O’Hara and Chad Michaels debuted, RuPaul took the stage and kiki’ed with Raven before the premiere episode screened. We’re not gonna give anything away, but the knives sure do come out this season—and not just when Ivy juggles.
The new season of RuPaul’s Drag Race begins January 28 at 9pm on Logo
Photos: Jeffrey James Keyes