- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
- PHOTOS: Pride Takes Over Tel Aviv And It’s A Feast For The Eyes
- Meet Ben Ryan, The Nearly Naked AIDS Activist Who Can Dance
- PHOTOS: The Beautiful Boys and Gorgeous Gurls of Vallarta Pride
- PHOTOS: Long Beach Pride Marks The Beginning Of This Year’s Pride Season
- Seven Reasons Every Art Lover Must Visit The New San Francisco Modern Art Museum
- PHOTOS: This Year’s World Naked Gardening Day Was Absolutely Plantastic
- Madonna Lyrics Reimagined As Motivational Posters
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York City Washington DC travel Theater GayCities benefit haus pride haus Miami Las Vegas Marriage Equality Los Angeles Fire Island party haus Pride Photos Jeffrey James Keyes New York London Chicago San Francisco
PHOTOS: Exclusive Photos From “RuPaul’s Drag Race” Preview Party In West Hollywood
Jan 24, 2013
PHOTOS: The Abbey got fishy Tuesday night as the new class of contestants from RuPaul’s Drag Race Season Five clicked their heels and threw daggers at the crowd. No, not shade—Ivy Winters literally juggled knives. In addition to the entire new class of Drag Race contenders, Sharon Needles, Raja, Latrice Royale, Ongina, Pandora Boxx, Tammie Brown and lots of other veterans of the show marched the pink carpet and air-kissed the new girls while the hunky Pit Crew mingled with fans. Also seen: Michelle Visage, Glee‘s Alex Newell (as “Unique”), Camille Grammer, and Jenifer Lewis.
After a new Absolut ad featuring Latrice Royale, Sharon Needles, Phi Phi O’Hara and Chad Michaels debuted, RuPaul took the stage and kiki’ed with Raven before the premiere episode screened. We’re not gonna give anything away, but the knives sure do come out this season—and not just when Ivy juggles.
The new season of RuPaul’s Drag Race begins January 28 at 9pm on Logo
Photos: Jeffrey James Keyes