- 12 Can’t-Miss Hits To Enjoy In The City Of Angels
- Want To Win A Stay In The Most Luxurious Hotel In Sultry New Orleans? Here’s How.
- PHOTOS: These Sexy Men Love To Strip Down For A Little Pup Play
- Gay Photographer Minor White’s Stunning Work Is Celebrated In New Retrospective
- 11 Great Places To Get Your Queer Art Fix In Los Angeles
- PHOTOS: A Rare Glimpse Into San Francisco’s Infamous Fairoaks Bathhouse
- Win A Romantic Trip To Vienna And Become A Video Star
- PHOTOS: The World’s 10 Best Gay Nude Beaches, 2014
- Stoli Guy Kicks Off Tonight: Join Jai Rodriguez For The Event Series Of The Summer
- PHOTOS: Cute Nerds Dominate GaymerX
- PHOTOS: Furries Frolic In San Francisco
- 10 Queer History Spots To Check Out In Los Angeles
- Courts Are Now Falling Over Each Other To Overturn Marriage Bans
- Everybody Walks In Los Angeles: Here’s How To See The Glorious City On Foot
- 5 Hotties Recommend The Best Places To Eat, Drink And Hang Out In Los Angeles
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGStravel Jeffrey James Keyes Marriage Equality Washington DC Las Vegas Fire Island party haus San Francisco pride haus Photos Miami benefit haus London GayCities Los Angeles Theater New York Chicago New York City Pride
PHOTOS: Exclusive Photos From “RuPaul’s Drag Race” Preview Party In West Hollywood
Jan 24, 2013 by gaycities
PHOTOS: The Abbey got fishy Tuesday night as the new class of contestants from RuPaul’s Drag Race Season Five clicked their heels and threw daggers at the crowd. No, not shade—Ivy Winters literally juggled knives. In addition to the entire new class of Drag Race contenders, Sharon Needles, Raja, Latrice Royale, Ongina, Pandora Boxx, Tammie Brown and lots of other veterans of the show marched the pink carpet and air-kissed the new girls while the hunky Pit Crew mingled with fans. Also seen: Michelle Visage, Glee‘s Alex Newell (as “Unique”), Camille Grammer, and Jenifer Lewis.
After a new Absolut ad featuring Latrice Royale, Sharon Needles, Phi Phi O’Hara and Chad Michaels debuted, RuPaul took the stage and kiki’ed with Raven before the premiere episode screened. We’re not gonna give anything away, but the knives sure do come out this season—and not just when Ivy juggles.
The new season of RuPaul’s Drag Race begins January 28 at 9pm on Logo
Photos: Jeffrey James Keyes