- Twinks Rule In These 10 Cities Around The World
- PHOTOS: Mile High Immersive Dinner Theater Lands In NYC’s Lower East Side
- What’s The Stoli Guy Winner Going To Do With The $10,000 Prize?
- PHOTOS: Big Freedia, Honey Soundsystem Do Austin’s Queer Music Fest
- PHOTOS: Jonathan Groff, Brent Corrigan, Politicians Do Folsom
- Behind The Harness: The Extraordinary History Of The Folsom Street Fair
- Last Day To RSVP For The Star-Studded Stoli Guy Finale In New York City
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Philadelphia Winner Mark Has The Charming Personality Of A Superstar
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Los Angeles Winner Robert Showcases His Authentic Tahitian Dancing
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Seattle Winner Sean Choreographs An Inspiring Dance Routine
- PHOTOS: The Boys Go Neon In New York City
- VOTE: Stoli Guy D.C. Winner William Struts His Stuff Like A True Professional
- VOTE: Stoli Guy San Francisco Winner Spencer Shakes What His Mama Gave Him
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Chicago Winner Jon Melts Our Hearts With An Inspiring Performance
- You’re Invited To The Stoli Guy NYC Finale With Betty Who & Blake Skjellerup
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSFire Island Theater Washington DC New York City party haus Chicago New York travel Marriage Equality gay travel Jeffrey James Keyes Photos Las Vegas Miami pride haus Los Angeles Pride San Francisco GayCities London
PHOTOS: Exclusive Photos From “RuPaul’s Drag Race” Preview Party In West Hollywood
Jan 24, 2013 by GayCities
PHOTOS: The Abbey got fishy Tuesday night as the new class of contestants from RuPaul’s Drag Race Season Five clicked their heels and threw daggers at the crowd. No, not shade—Ivy Winters literally juggled knives. In addition to the entire new class of Drag Race contenders, Sharon Needles, Raja, Latrice Royale, Ongina, Pandora Boxx, Tammie Brown and lots of other veterans of the show marched the pink carpet and air-kissed the new girls while the hunky Pit Crew mingled with fans. Also seen: Michelle Visage, Glee‘s Alex Newell (as “Unique”), Camille Grammer, and Jenifer Lewis.
After a new Absolut ad featuring Latrice Royale, Sharon Needles, Phi Phi O’Hara and Chad Michaels debuted, RuPaul took the stage and kiki’ed with Raven before the premiere episode screened. We’re not gonna give anything away, but the knives sure do come out this season—and not just when Ivy juggles.
The new season of RuPaul’s Drag Race begins January 28 at 9pm on Logo
Photos: Jeffrey James Keyes