- Everything You Need To Know To Live The Gay Fantasy At Burning Man
- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- And The Winning #EqualityInColor Pride Photo Is…
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Gays Are Winning The Culture War And Here’s Why
- Tom Waddell Created The Gay Games To Change The World. His Dream Is Coming True
- PHOTOS: Stoli Guys Of The South
- Explore Dublin, London And Paris With The Spirit of Oscar Wilde
- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLas Vegas Washington DC Photos GayCities New York London Los Angeles New York City Fire Island Pride Chicago travel pride haus San Francisco Theater Marriage Equality Miami benefit haus Jeffrey James Keyes party haus
PHOTOS: Exclusive Photos From “RuPaul’s Drag Race” Preview Party In West Hollywood
Jan 24, 2013 by GayCities
PHOTOS: The Abbey got fishy Tuesday night as the new class of contestants from RuPaul’s Drag Race Season Five clicked their heels and threw daggers at the crowd. No, not shade—Ivy Winters literally juggled knives. In addition to the entire new class of Drag Race contenders, Sharon Needles, Raja, Latrice Royale, Ongina, Pandora Boxx, Tammie Brown and lots of other veterans of the show marched the pink carpet and air-kissed the new girls while the hunky Pit Crew mingled with fans. Also seen: Michelle Visage, Glee‘s Alex Newell (as “Unique”), Camille Grammer, and Jenifer Lewis.
After a new Absolut ad featuring Latrice Royale, Sharon Needles, Phi Phi O’Hara and Chad Michaels debuted, RuPaul took the stage and kiki’ed with Raven before the premiere episode screened. We’re not gonna give anything away, but the knives sure do come out this season—and not just when Ivy juggles.
The new season of RuPaul’s Drag Race begins January 28 at 9pm on Logo
Photos: Jeffrey James Keyes