- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
- PHOTOS: Pride Takes Over Tel Aviv And It’s A Feast For The Eyes
- Meet Ben Ryan, The Nearly Naked AIDS Activist Who Can Dance
- PHOTOS: The Beautiful Boys and Gorgeous Gurls of Vallarta Pride
- PHOTOS: Long Beach Pride Marks The Beginning Of This Year’s Pride Season
- Seven Reasons Every Art Lover Must Visit The New San Francisco Modern Art Museum
- PHOTOS: This Year’s World Naked Gardening Day Was Absolutely Plantastic
- Madonna Lyrics Reimagined As Motivational Posters
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSWashington DC Miami party haus GayCities Photos Los Angeles London New York City New York Marriage Equality Fire Island Chicago Las Vegas Pride San Francisco benefit haus travel Jeffrey James Keyes pride haus Theater
Travel Trends: What’s Hot In 2013
Jan 23, 2013
It’s a big gay world out there, and choosing where to head on your next vacation isn’t always easy. So we’ve scoured the globe to bring you ten of the best destinations for the coming year, along with a few of our picks for the top things to do once you get there.
Why now: Hot on the heels of being named a UNESCO City of Music, the Colombian capital is celebrating this year with the first Bogotá International Music Festival. Same-sex couples may get the right to marry in June, and Bogotá is firmly at the forefront of the country’s exploding gay culture.
Where to stay: The luxurious and well-situated JW Marriott Bogotá
Where to eat: The wild, eclectic and fun Andres Carne de Res
Where to drink: Longtime gay mega-club Theatrón
Side trip: The Caribbean’s warm and zesty Cartagena
Image by lornapips
CLICK THROUGH FOR THE REST OF OUR TOP TRAVEL PICKS FOR 2013.