- Everything You Need To Know To Live The Gay Fantasy At Burning Man
- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- And The Winning #EqualityInColor Pride Photo Is…
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Gays Are Winning The Culture War And Here’s Why
- Tom Waddell Created The Gay Games To Change The World. His Dream Is Coming True
- PHOTOS: Stoli Guys Of The South
- Explore Dublin, London And Paris With The Spirit of Oscar Wilde
- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSWashington DC New York New York City Marriage Equality Chicago Fire Island benefit haus Los Angeles London Theater party haus GayCities travel Jeffrey James Keyes Las Vegas Pride Miami San Francisco pride haus Photos
Travel Trends: What’s Hot In 2013
Jan 23, 2013 by GayCities
It’s a big gay world out there, and choosing where to head on your next vacation isn’t always easy. So we’ve scoured the globe to bring you ten of the best destinations for the coming year, along with a few of our picks for the top things to do once you get there.
Why now: Hot on the heels of being named a UNESCO City of Music, the Colombian capital is celebrating this year with the first Bogotá International Music Festival. Same-sex couples may get the right to marry in June, and Bogotá is firmly at the forefront of the country’s exploding gay culture.
Where to stay: The luxurious and well-situated JW Marriott Bogotá
Where to eat: The wild, eclectic and fun Andres Carne de Res
Where to drink: Longtime gay mega-club Theatrón
Side trip: The Caribbean’s warm and zesty Cartagena
Image by lornapips
CLICK THROUGH FOR THE REST OF OUR TOP TRAVEL PICKS FOR 2013.