- 5 Nightlife Gems You Can Only Find In Portland
- 5 Fascinating Facts About The Country’s Longest Continuously Running Drag Show
- A Black Queer Trans Portlander Reveals A Side Of The City You Won’t See On Portlandia
- Chug-A-Lug Gurl! Gay Beer Turns 25
- 11 Things To Do In San Francisco With Your GBFFs
- In Praise Of Tiny Gay Bars
- Your Favorite Cities And Travel Destinations?: The Winners Are…
- David Bowie Fans Gather For Massive Sing-Along In South London
- Six Classic Works Of Gay Literature Everyone Should Read In The New Year
- Smart & Sexy Locals Tell You Where To Hang Out In Madrid & Barcelona
- Some Like It Hot: The 12 Very Best Party Haus Galleries Of 2015
- Why San Francisco Is The World’s Gay Mecca
- Pedro’s Spain: 8 of Almodóvar’s Most Iconic Film Locations
- The Best Destinations And Gayborhoods Around The World? You Decide!
- 25 Amazing Photographs That’ll Make You Want To Visit Spain
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSJeffrey James Keyes Las Vegas Washington DC travel Chicago London New York Los Angeles benefit haus GayCities Pride party haus Fire Island New York City Marriage Equality Photos pride haus San Francisco Miami Theater
Travel Trends: What’s Hot In 2013
Jan 23, 2013
It’s a big gay world out there, and choosing where to head on your next vacation isn’t always easy. So we’ve scoured the globe to bring you ten of the best destinations for the coming year, along with a few of our picks for the top things to do once you get there.
Why now: Hot on the heels of being named a UNESCO City of Music, the Colombian capital is celebrating this year with the first Bogotá International Music Festival. Same-sex couples may get the right to marry in June, and Bogotá is firmly at the forefront of the country’s exploding gay culture.
Where to stay: The luxurious and well-situated JW Marriott Bogotá
Where to eat: The wild, eclectic and fun Andres Carne de Res
Where to drink: Longtime gay mega-club Theatrón
Side trip: The Caribbean’s warm and zesty Cartagena
Image by lornapips
CLICK THROUGH FOR THE REST OF OUR TOP TRAVEL PICKS FOR 2013.