- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLas Vegas Fire Island New York City gay travel Jeffrey James Keyes London Chicago party haus San Francisco travel Pride GayCities Miami Marriage Equality Photos Los Angeles New York Theater pride haus Washington DC
ART: Visual AIDS 15th Annual “Postcards From The Edge” Exhibit
Jan 16, 2013
ART: Visual AIDS’ 15th Annual “Postcards From the Edge” benefit will take place January 25-27 in New York. The organization has collected upwards of 1,500 postcard-sized works from artists around the world to be exhibited anonymously and sold off at the bargain price of $85 each. Proceeds will help fund Visual AIDS‘ efforts to provide support for artists living with HIV/AIDS.
View images from the upcoming “Postcards from the Edge” exhibit below