- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPride Miami pride haus New York City Washington DC Los Angeles Fire Island gay travel New York GayCities Las Vegas Marriage Equality party haus San Francisco Photos travel Chicago London Jeffrey James Keyes Theater
ART: Visual AIDS 15th Annual “Postcards From The Edge” Exhibit
Jan 16, 2013
ART: Visual AIDS’ 15th Annual “Postcards From the Edge” benefit will take place January 25-27 in New York. The organization has collected upwards of 1,500 postcard-sized works from artists around the world to be exhibited anonymously and sold off at the bargain price of $85 each. Proceeds will help fund Visual AIDS‘ efforts to provide support for artists living with HIV/AIDS.
View images from the upcoming “Postcards from the Edge” exhibit below