- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
- PHOTOS: Pride Takes Over Tel Aviv And It’s A Feast For The Eyes
- Meet Ben Ryan, The Nearly Naked AIDS Activist Who Can Dance
- PHOTOS: The Beautiful Boys and Gorgeous Gurls of Vallarta Pride
- PHOTOS: Long Beach Pride Marks The Beginning Of This Year’s Pride Season
- Seven Reasons Every Art Lover Must Visit The New San Francisco Modern Art Museum
- PHOTOS: This Year’s World Naked Gardening Day Was Absolutely Plantastic
- Madonna Lyrics Reimagined As Motivational Posters
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSSan Francisco Chicago Theater London Marriage Equality Los Angeles pride haus Pride Miami party haus Fire Island Washington DC benefit haus Photos Jeffrey James Keyes travel New York Las Vegas GayCities New York City
ART: Visual AIDS 15th Annual “Postcards From The Edge” Exhibit
Jan 16, 2013
ART: Visual AIDS’ 15th Annual “Postcards From the Edge” benefit will take place January 25-27 in New York. The organization has collected upwards of 1,500 postcard-sized works from artists around the world to be exhibited anonymously and sold off at the bargain price of $85 each. Proceeds will help fund Visual AIDS‘ efforts to provide support for artists living with HIV/AIDS.
View images from the upcoming “Postcards from the Edge” exhibit below