- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGStravel party haus New York City Las Vegas New York Marriage Equality Fire Island Chicago Jeffrey James Keyes Washington DC Theater London San Francisco Photos pride haus gay travel Miami GayCities Los Angeles Pride
ART: Visual AIDS 15th Annual “Postcards From The Edge” Exhibit
Jan 16, 2013
ART: Visual AIDS’ 15th Annual “Postcards From the Edge” benefit will take place January 25-27 in New York. The organization has collected upwards of 1,500 postcard-sized works from artists around the world to be exhibited anonymously and sold off at the bargain price of $85 each. Proceeds will help fund Visual AIDS‘ efforts to provide support for artists living with HIV/AIDS.
View images from the upcoming “Postcards from the Edge” exhibit below