- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLondon New York City Chicago Fire Island Miami Marriage Equality Pride travel Jeffrey James Keyes Las Vegas San Francisco New York Theater party haus pride haus Los Angeles Washington DC gay travel GayCities Photos
ART: Visual AIDS 15th Annual “Postcards From The Edge” Exhibit
Jan 16, 2013
ART: Visual AIDS’ 15th Annual “Postcards From the Edge” benefit will take place January 25-27 in New York. The organization has collected upwards of 1,500 postcard-sized works from artists around the world to be exhibited anonymously and sold off at the bargain price of $85 each. Proceeds will help fund Visual AIDS‘ efforts to provide support for artists living with HIV/AIDS.
View images from the upcoming “Postcards from the Edge” exhibit below