- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSGayCities Miami Theater Marriage Equality New York pride haus Los Angeles travel New York City gay travel Chicago Photos Jeffrey James Keyes San Francisco Fire Island Las Vegas London Pride party haus Washington DC
Best Of GayCities: Dream Traveling To Key West, New Orleans And Buenos Aires
Jan 08, 2013
During the last leg of Best of GayCities 2012, we will be featuring inspiring travel itineraries personalized by GayCities members all over the world. You have until tomorrow, January 9, to create your “Ultimate Dream Voyage” itinerary, and enter to win a free trip to the island paradise of Curaçao!
GayCities skyentology is a shopaholic flight attendant from San Francisco – so he knows his way around the world! Check out his full “Ultimate Dream Voyage.”
Pride City: San Francisco
Scenic City: Key West
Beach Resort Town: Puerto Vallarta
Food & Wine City: Paris
City That Never Sleeps: New Orleans
Romance City: Buenos Aires
Photo: NY Arthur