- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York Los Angeles Chicago pride haus party haus Theater Pride New York City London Fire Island Miami gay travel GayCities San Francisco Marriage Equality travel Washington DC Jeffrey James Keyes Photos Las Vegas
Best Of GayCities: Dream Traveling To Beijing, Cancun And New York
Jan 07, 2013
During the last leg of Best of GayCities 2012, we will be featuring inspiring travel itineraries personalized by GayCities members all over the world. You have until January 9 to create your “Ultimate Dream Voyage” itinerary, and enter to win a free trip to the island paradise of Curaçao!
GayCities bjayjay81 is originally from Nebraska and for his dream itinerary has him flying to Beijing before hitting up Sydney, Cancun and Buenos Aires. Check out his full “Ultimate Dream Voyage.”
Pride City: Sydney
Scenic City: Beijing
Beach Resort Town: Cancun
Food & Wine City: Paris
City That Never Sleeps: New York
Romance City: Buenos Aires