- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPride Marriage Equality party haus San Francisco Theater Photos Miami New York City Las Vegas Jeffrey James Keyes travel Fire Island Chicago Washington DC New York gay travel London Los Angeles pride haus GayCities
Best Of GayCities: Dream Traveling To Beijing, Cancun And New York
Jan 07, 2013
During the last leg of Best of GayCities 2012, we will be featuring inspiring travel itineraries personalized by GayCities members all over the world. You have until January 9 to create your “Ultimate Dream Voyage” itinerary, and enter to win a free trip to the island paradise of Curaçao!
GayCities bjayjay81 is originally from Nebraska and for his dream itinerary has him flying to Beijing before hitting up Sydney, Cancun and Buenos Aires. Check out his full “Ultimate Dream Voyage.”
Pride City: Sydney
Scenic City: Beijing
Beach Resort Town: Cancun
Food & Wine City: Paris
City That Never Sleeps: New York
Romance City: Buenos Aires