- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSpride haus Washington DC travel gay travel Pride party haus London Photos Los Angeles Fire Island GayCities Chicago Theater Miami Jeffrey James Keyes New York City San Francisco Las Vegas Marriage Equality New York
Best Of GayCities: Dream Traveling To Paris, Amsterdam And Puerto Vallarta
Jan 06, 2013
During the last leg of Best of GayCities 2012, we will be featuring inspiring travel itineraries personalized by GayCities members all over the world. You have until January 9 to create your “Ultimate Dream Voyage” itinerary, and enter to win a free trip to the island paradise of Curaçao!
GayCities member leviwatt from Portland dreams of a Eurotrip which includes the magnificent cities of Paris, Amsterdam and Berlin. Check out his full “Ultimate Dream Voyage” itinerary:
Pride City: San Francisco
Beach Resort Town: Puerto Vallarta
Scenic City: Amsterdam
Food & Wine City: Berlin
Romance City: Paris
City That Never Sleeps: New York City
Photo: Adriano Aurelio Araujo