- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMiami Fire Island Theater Los Angeles Jeffrey James Keyes Washington DC Chicago Las Vegas San Francisco party haus Photos travel pride haus Pride gay travel Marriage Equality London New York City GayCities New York
Best Of GayCities: Dream Traveling To Paris, Amsterdam And Puerto Vallarta
Jan 06, 2013
During the last leg of Best of GayCities 2012, we will be featuring inspiring travel itineraries personalized by GayCities members all over the world. You have until January 9 to create your “Ultimate Dream Voyage” itinerary, and enter to win a free trip to the island paradise of Curaçao!
GayCities member leviwatt from Portland dreams of a Eurotrip which includes the magnificent cities of Paris, Amsterdam and Berlin. Check out his full “Ultimate Dream Voyage” itinerary:
Pride City: San Francisco
Beach Resort Town: Puerto Vallarta
Scenic City: Amsterdam
Food & Wine City: Berlin
Romance City: Paris
City That Never Sleeps: New York City
Photo: Adriano Aurelio Araujo