- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMiami travel pride haus Los Angeles Pride Jeffrey James Keyes San Francisco Photos Washington DC New York City gay travel New York Theater Fire Island Marriage Equality London party haus GayCities Chicago Las Vegas
Daily Dream Voyage: Around the World with GayCities Member moonshottng
Jan 04, 2013
During the last leg of Best of GayCities 2012, we will be featuring inspiring travel itineraries personalized by GayCities members all over the world. You have until January 9 to create your “Ultimate Dream Voyage” itinerary, and enter to win a free trip to the island paradise of Curaçao!
GayCities member moonshottng is a 28-year-old athlete who hails from Houston, but his dream travel plans include the cooler climate of Stockholm (pictured above) before hitting the beach scenes of Rio, Cape Town and Auckland. Check out his entire “Ultimate Dream Voyage” itinerary:
Romance City: Auckland, New Zealand
City That Never Sleeps: Stockholm
Food & Wine City: Rio de Janeiro
Beach Resort Town: Cape Town
Scenic City: Athens
Pride City: Toronto
Photo: Jon Aslund