- Everything You Need To Know To Live The Gay Fantasy At Burning Man
- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- And The Winning #EqualityInColor Pride Photo Is…
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Gays Are Winning The Culture War And Here’s Why
- Tom Waddell Created The Gay Games To Change The World. His Dream Is Coming True
- PHOTOS: Stoli Guys Of The South
- Explore Dublin, London And Paris With The Spirit of Oscar Wilde
- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLas Vegas Theater benefit haus London Jeffrey James Keyes pride haus travel San Francisco Fire Island Pride Los Angeles Marriage Equality New York City Miami Photos party haus Washington DC Chicago GayCities New York
Happy 2013: New Year’s Eve Events From Coast To Coast
Dec 29, 2012 by GayCities
We survived the holiday season and Mayan Apocalypse s0 now it’s time to celebrate by making plans for New Year’s Eve. Be sure to start the new year off right (most likely surrounded by shirtless guys) at any of the events listed on the GayCities Guide to New Year’s Eve.
To find an event near you, check out the GayCities Guide to New Year’s Eve!