- 5 Nightlife Gems You Can Only Find In Portland
- 5 Fascinating Facts About The Country’s Longest Continuously Running Drag Show
- A Black Queer Trans Portlander Reveals A Side Of The City You Won’t See On Portlandia
- Chug-A-Lug Gurl! Gay Beer Turns 25
- 11 Things To Do In San Francisco With Your GBFFs
- In Praise Of Tiny Gay Bars
- Your Favorite Cities And Travel Destinations?: The Winners Are…
- David Bowie Fans Gather For Massive Sing-Along In South London
- Six Classic Works Of Gay Literature Everyone Should Read In The New Year
- Smart & Sexy Locals Tell You Where To Hang Out In Madrid & Barcelona
- Some Like It Hot: The 12 Very Best Party Haus Galleries Of 2015
- Why San Francisco Is The World’s Gay Mecca
- Pedro’s Spain: 8 of Almodóvar’s Most Iconic Film Locations
- The Best Destinations And Gayborhoods Around The World? You Decide!
- 25 Amazing Photographs That’ll Make You Want To Visit Spain
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSTheater travel London Washington DC San Francisco Miami New York New York City Jeffrey James Keyes Las Vegas benefit haus Los Angeles pride haus party haus Marriage Equality Chicago GayCities Photos Pride Fire Island
Happy 2013: New Year’s Eve Events From Coast To Coast
Dec 29, 2012
We survived the holiday season and Mayan Apocalypse s0 now it’s time to celebrate by making plans for New Year’s Eve. Be sure to start the new year off right (most likely surrounded by shirtless guys) at any of the events listed on the GayCities Guide to New Year’s Eve.
To find an event near you, check out the GayCities Guide to New Year’s Eve!