- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSFire Island pride haus Jeffrey James Keyes New York City Miami Marriage Equality Theater San Francisco GayCities Pride Chicago travel gay travel Washington DC New York party haus Los Angeles Las Vegas Photos London
PHOTOS: Hebrew Homos And Friends Make Merry At Jewbilee 2012
Dec 26, 2012
PHOTOS: It’s not just the goyim who celebrate the birth of Jesus: Every year, gay Jewish men in New York congregate at the Jewbilee, an inclusive celebration organized by he’bro.
This year he’bro founder Jayson Littman welcomed a diverse crowd of Israelites, wayward Christians, athiests and others to XL in Hell’s Kitchen for drinks, dancing and dreidel-smuggling go-go boys.
We may not sit on Santa’s lap, but the Chosen People know how to ring in the holiday right!
Photos: Andrew Werner