- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSGayCities New York City party haus San Francisco Jeffrey James Keyes Miami London Chicago travel Photos New York Pride Washington DC Theater Los Angeles Las Vegas pride haus Fire Island Marriage Equality gay travel
PHOTOS: Hebrew Homos And Friends Make Merry At Jewbilee 2012
Dec 26, 2012
PHOTOS: It’s not just the goyim who celebrate the birth of Jesus: Every year, gay Jewish men in New York congregate at the Jewbilee, an inclusive celebration organized by he’bro.
This year he’bro founder Jayson Littman welcomed a diverse crowd of Israelites, wayward Christians, athiests and others to XL in Hell’s Kitchen for drinks, dancing and dreidel-smuggling go-go boys.
We may not sit on Santa’s lap, but the Chosen People know how to ring in the holiday right!
Photos: Andrew Werner