- Amazing, never-before-published photos from the historic 1993 March on Washington for LGBTQ rights
- 10 classic gay diners to hang out at and carb load while they last
- PHOTOS: Hunky Jesus once again resurrected in San Francisco
- The annual Gay Easter Parade in New Orleans was a giant pastel feathered fête
- “Dead Boys Club,” and 9 classic, long lost queer films that can now finally be seen
- Confirmed: NYC Pride will also rise up against President Trump
- Spring is the season for blossoming new bromances
- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSgay travel party haus Pride Fire Island London Photos Theater Marriage Equality Las Vegas New York City Jeffrey James Keyes Los Angeles Washington DC pride haus Miami San Francisco Chicago New York GayCities travel
PHOTOS: Hebrew Homos And Friends Make Merry At Jewbilee 2012
Dec 26, 2012
PHOTOS: It’s not just the goyim who celebrate the birth of Jesus: Every year, gay Jewish men in New York congregate at the Jewbilee, an inclusive celebration organized by he’bro.
This year he’bro founder Jayson Littman welcomed a diverse crowd of Israelites, wayward Christians, athiests and others to XL in Hell’s Kitchen for drinks, dancing and dreidel-smuggling go-go boys.
We may not sit on Santa’s lap, but the Chosen People know how to ring in the holiday right!
Photos: Andrew Werner