- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSSan Francisco Fire Island Photos Miami gay travel Washington DC London Theater New York City travel Jeffrey James Keyes Los Angeles pride haus New York Chicago Marriage Equality Pride GayCities Las Vegas party haus
PHOTOS: Hebrew Homos And Friends Make Merry At Jewbilee 2012
Dec 26, 2012
PHOTOS: It’s not just the goyim who celebrate the birth of Jesus: Every year, gay Jewish men in New York congregate at the Jewbilee, an inclusive celebration organized by he’bro.
This year he’bro founder Jayson Littman welcomed a diverse crowd of Israelites, wayward Christians, athiests and others to XL in Hell’s Kitchen for drinks, dancing and dreidel-smuggling go-go boys.
We may not sit on Santa’s lap, but the Chosen People know how to ring in the holiday right!
Photos: Andrew Werner