- PHOTOS: LGBT Center Event Honors Women’s Right Activists And Politicians
- Twerk At These Thanksgiving Weekend Parties
- PHOTOS: Atomic Bombshells Blow up the Stage
- PHOTOS: San Francisco Prepares For the Annual Santa Skivvies Run
- PHOTOS: The Boys and Gurls of Hells Kitchen Get Into the Finale of So You Think You Can Drag
- PHOTOS: Things Get Raunchy At The Eagle In Seattle
- Homo For The Holigays: 8 Essentials For Your Thanksgiving Survival Kit
- PHOTOS: Sunday Service In NYC Proves To Be Irreverent
- PHOTOS: DJ Tracy Young Scores At Her Birthday Bash On Miami Beach
- Bartenders Get Laid All The Time, And 12 Other Myths About Bartenders
- 10 Reasons SF Is The Best/Worst Place For Gay Men
- 10 Reasons Thanksgiving Is Even Gayer Than Halloween
- PHOTOS: Costumed Hunks Get Into La Leche Halloween in New York City
- These Gay Cowboys Are Living Their Dream And Shattering Stereotypes
- PHOTOS: A Hard Day In The Life Of An Andrew Christian Underwear Model
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSTheater Photos pride haus travel party haus Washington DC San Francisco Jeffrey James Keyes GayCities Marriage Equality Pride Fire Island Miami gay travel Los Angeles New York City London New York Chicago Las Vegas
Honeymoon In Rio: Sao Paolo Legalizes Gay Marriage
Dec 22, 2012
Following an earlier ruling by the Brazilian Supreme Court, Sao Paulo state judge Fernando Henrique Pinto ruled two men could convert their civil union into a legal marriage.
Henceforth, same-sex couples in Sao Paulo will be able to automatically register their marriages without the need for a court order. The ruling even extends to foreign couples, which means the South American hotspot could turn into even more of a gay-travel destination.
In October, 47 gay and lesbian couples participated in a mass commitment ceremony.