- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
- PHOTOS: Pride Takes Over Tel Aviv And It’s A Feast For The Eyes
- Meet Ben Ryan, The Nearly Naked AIDS Activist Who Can Dance
- PHOTOS: The Beautiful Boys and Gorgeous Gurls of Vallarta Pride
- PHOTOS: Long Beach Pride Marks The Beginning Of This Year’s Pride Season
- Seven Reasons Every Art Lover Must Visit The New San Francisco Modern Art Museum
- PHOTOS: This Year’s World Naked Gardening Day Was Absolutely Plantastic
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York City Miami Jeffrey James Keyes party haus Photos GayCities Pride San Francisco Washington DC Fire Island Theater Los Angeles pride haus benefit haus New York London Marriage Equality Las Vegas Chicago travel
Honeymoon In Rio: Sao Paolo Legalizes Gay Marriage
Dec 22, 2012
Following an earlier ruling by the Brazilian Supreme Court, Sao Paulo state judge Fernando Henrique Pinto ruled two men could convert their civil union into a legal marriage.
Henceforth, same-sex couples in Sao Paulo will be able to automatically register their marriages without the need for a court order. The ruling even extends to foreign couples, which means the South American hotspot could turn into even more of a gay-travel destination.
In October, 47 gay and lesbian couples participated in a mass commitment ceremony.