- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLas Vegas San Francisco London New York Fire Island gay travel Miami Theater Photos New York City Jeffrey James Keyes party haus Washington DC Pride Los Angeles Marriage Equality pride haus travel GayCities Chicago
Daily Dream Voyage: Around the World with GayCities Member carlos_cr
Dec 16, 2012
Every day during Best of GayCities 2012 we will be featuring some of the most exciting and inspiring Ultimate Dream Voyage itineraries from GayCities members. Create your dream travel itinerary by choosing your favorite cities around the globe for a chance to win a trip to Curaçao!
GayCities member carlos_cr is a beach bum from Costa Rica with taste for good coffee and movies . His dream travel plans take him beyond his island to gay meccas of Madrid and Miami. Check out all his dream destinations:
Romance City: Paris
City That Never Sleeps: Buenos Aires
Food & Wine City: New York City
Beach Resort Town: Miami
Scenic City: Vienna
Pride City: Madrid