- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSpride haus travel New York City GayCities Pride San Francisco Theater Marriage Equality New York London Jeffrey James Keyes Miami Fire Island Los Angeles Las Vegas Washington DC gay travel Chicago party haus Photos
Daily Dream Voyage: Around the World with GayCities Member carlos_cr
Dec 16, 2012
Every day during Best of GayCities 2012 we will be featuring some of the most exciting and inspiring Ultimate Dream Voyage itineraries from GayCities members. Create your dream travel itinerary by choosing your favorite cities around the globe for a chance to win a trip to Curaçao!
GayCities member carlos_cr is a beach bum from Costa Rica with taste for good coffee and movies . His dream travel plans take him beyond his island to gay meccas of Madrid and Miami. Check out all his dream destinations:
Romance City: Paris
City That Never Sleeps: Buenos Aires
Food & Wine City: New York City
Beach Resort Town: Miami
Scenic City: Vienna
Pride City: Madrid