- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York City Fire Island Pride London Los Angeles Marriage Equality San Francisco Jeffrey James Keyes Chicago travel Las Vegas GayCities Miami party haus Washington DC New York Photos Theater gay travel pride haus
WATCH: Pedro Almodovar Returns With “I’m So Excited”
Dec 14, 2012
Sony Pictures Classics has secured the American rights to I’m So Excited, the newest movie from Pedro Almodovar. Described by the out director as “a light, very light comedy,” Excited takes place entirely on a plane and stars Javier Cámara, Cecilia Roth, Lola Dueñas and Raúl Arévalo—with Almodovar favorites Antonio Banderas, Penélope Cruz, and Paz Vega making appearances.
We don’t have much detail on the plot, though the Spanish title is Los Amantes Pasajeros, which can mean either “The fleeting lovers” or “The passenger lovers.” Either way, we’re sure someone is joining the Mile High Club.
I’m So Excited lands in America in 2013.