- Twitter erupts after Taiwan becomes the first place in Asia to legalize gay marriage
- Miami Beach’s legendary Palace Bar & Grill bites the dust, last gay venue on Ocean Drive
- Amazing, never-before-published photos from the historic 1993 March on Washington for LGBTQ rights
- 10 classic gay diners to hang out at and carb load while they last
- PHOTOS: Hunky Jesus once again resurrected in San Francisco
- The annual Gay Easter Parade in New Orleans was a giant pastel feathered fête
- “Dead Boys Club,” and 9 classic, long lost queer films that can now finally be seen
- Confirmed: NYC Pride will also rise up against President Trump
- Spring is the season for blossoming new bromances
- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSpride haus Jeffrey James Keyes Marriage Equality New York City Pride Chicago New York travel party haus gay travel Theater Washington DC London Photos San Francisco GayCities Miami Fire Island Las Vegas Los Angeles
WATCH: Pedro Almodovar Returns With “I’m So Excited”
Dec 14, 2012
Sony Pictures Classics has secured the American rights to I’m So Excited, the newest movie from Pedro Almodovar. Described by the out director as “a light, very light comedy,” Excited takes place entirely on a plane and stars Javier Cámara, Cecilia Roth, Lola Dueñas and Raúl Arévalo—with Almodovar favorites Antonio Banderas, Penélope Cruz, and Paz Vega making appearances.
We don’t have much detail on the plot, though the Spanish title is Los Amantes Pasajeros, which can mean either “The fleeting lovers” or “The passenger lovers.” Either way, we’re sure someone is joining the Mile High Club.
I’m So Excited lands in America in 2013.