- Spring is the season for blossoming new bromances
- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSWashington DC New York GayCities Photos pride haus Las Vegas London San Francisco Theater gay travel Marriage Equality Pride Jeffrey James Keyes Fire Island Chicago Los Angeles party haus Miami travel New York City
WATCH: Pedro Almodovar Returns With “I’m So Excited”
Dec 14, 2012
Sony Pictures Classics has secured the American rights to I’m So Excited, the newest movie from Pedro Almodovar. Described by the out director as “a light, very light comedy,” Excited takes place entirely on a plane and stars Javier Cámara, Cecilia Roth, Lola Dueñas and Raúl Arévalo—with Almodovar favorites Antonio Banderas, Penélope Cruz, and Paz Vega making appearances.
We don’t have much detail on the plot, though the Spanish title is Los Amantes Pasajeros, which can mean either “The fleeting lovers” or “The passenger lovers.” Either way, we’re sure someone is joining the Mile High Club.
I’m So Excited lands in America in 2013.