- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMarriage Equality gay travel London San Francisco Theater Fire Island New York City travel Las Vegas Jeffrey James Keyes Washington DC Chicago Los Angeles party haus Miami pride haus New York Photos GayCities Pride
PHOTOS: New York’s Griffin Sundays Get Scruffy
Dec 14, 2012
PHOTOS: On December 9, promoters Brian Rafferty and Shawn Paul Mazur, helped Scruff founder Johnny Scruff celebrate his birthday at Griffin Sundays in New York City. Based on the pics below, it appears they really know how to let the fur fly.
PHOTOS: JJ Mack Photography