- VOTE: Stoli Guy Philadelphia Winner Mark Has The Charming Personality Of A Superstar
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Los Angeles Winner Robert Showcases His Authentic Tahitian Dancing
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Seattle Winner Sean Choreographs An Inspiring Dance Routine
- PHOTOS: The Boys Go Neon In New York City
- VOTE: Stoli Guy D.C. Winner William Struts His Stuff Like A True Professional
- VOTE: Stoli Guy San Francisco Winner Spencer Shakes What His Mama Gave Him
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Chicago Winner Jon Melts Our Hearts With An Inspiring Performance
- You’re Invited To The Stoli Guy NYC Finale With Betty Who & Blake Skjellerup
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Boston Winner Davy D Puts On A Show-Stopping Performance
- 13 Most Wanted Men: Andy Warhol Created A Scandal At The 1964 World’s Fair
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Fort Lauderdale Winner Michael Has The Entire Package
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Dallas Winner Davidré Dead Drops To The Top
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Denver Winner David Serves A Sickening Stage Presence
- VOTE: Stoli Guy New York Winner Matthew Has The Pipes Of A Champion
- VOTE: Stoli Guy San Diego Winner Peter Stomps His Way Into Our Hearts
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLos Angeles pride haus Pride Photos Jeffrey James Keyes travel Chicago Theater benefit haus GayCities London Miami Washington DC Marriage Equality New York City Fire Island party haus San Francisco New York Las Vegas
WATCH: “Adults Only” Offers A Vicarious Seedy Thrill
Dec 13, 2012 by GayCities
Hidden away behind grime-covered walls and beneath flickering lights, porn arcades were (and occasionally still are) the sketchiest of sketchy locales to hook up. These days, Grindr, Scruff and the like have cut down on the need to cruise these sticky-floored dens on iniquity.
But fear not! Now you too can experience the allure of wandering through a seedy sex palace, thanks to an intriguing short film from Director Michael J. Saul and Writer Heath Daniels.
Currently in post-production “Adults Only,” tells the story of a deaf man’s descent into the voyeuristic world of dirty bookstores. And starting January 18, Los Angeles’ Antebellum Gallery is hosting an exhibit inspired by the film, featuring photos, videos and arcade booths with strategically placed peepholes.
Count us in!