- Art And Culture Are Alive And Well In Los Angeles
- Fifteen Trending Places To Visit 2015
- Photo Exhibit Celebrates Art & AIDS: Amor y Pasión
- Here Are Six Awesome Los Angeles Neighborhoods You Should Be Hanging Out In
- Need To Get Away From Los Angeles? If You Must, Here Are Some Ideas
- PHOTOS: An Intimate Glimpse At The Gay Male Escorts Of Amsterdam
- Open Up And Eat Your Way Through L.A. There Is Plenty Here To Nibble On
- Here Are The Top Ten Kinkiest Cities In America. Sir, Yes, Sir!
- PHOTOS: An Invitation Only Glimpse Behind the Fashion Week Curtain With Photographer Christopher Logan
- PHOTOS: Bianca Del Rio And Michael Musto Hosted The Unforgettable GLAM Awards
- PHOTOS: Alyssa Edwards, Alaska, Rhea Litre, And Others Show Off Their Manicures In New Davide Laffe Video
- Vote Now For Your Favorite Rising Stars In The OutMusic Awards
- PHOTOS: 30 Amazing Cruise Images On The 30th Anniversary Of The Great RSVP
- Seven Countries You Love That Don’t Treat Us Equally
- PHOTOS: “Looking” Fans in Los Angeles Get Sexy Sneak Peak
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York City Marriage Equality Jeffrey James Keyes benefit haus Pride London party haus Chicago pride haus Photos Las Vegas Theater Los Angeles Fire Island New York Washington DC travel Miami San Francisco GayCities
WATCH: “Adults Only” Offers A Vicarious Seedy Thrill
Dec 13, 2012
Hidden away behind grime-covered walls and beneath flickering lights, porn arcades were (and occasionally still are) the sketchiest of sketchy locales to hook up. These days, Grindr, Scruff and the like have cut down on the need to cruise these sticky-floored dens on iniquity.
But fear not! Now you too can experience the allure of wandering through a seedy sex palace, thanks to an intriguing short film from Director Michael J. Saul and Writer Heath Daniels.
Currently in post-production “Adults Only,” tells the story of a deaf man’s descent into the voyeuristic world of dirty bookstores. And starting January 18, Los Angeles’ Antebellum Gallery is hosting an exhibit inspired by the film, featuring photos, videos and arcade booths with strategically placed peepholes.
Count us in!