- Bet You Don’t Know This About The Castro’s Fabulous New Sidewalks
- Win An Incredible Vacation To San Francisco For Pride & Much More
- Dan Savage On How To Make A Crowd-Pleasing NSFW Video
- 10 Spring Reading Recommendations For All You Sexy Book Nerds
- Brent Everett’s Real-Life “Throuple” Relationship Inspired A Romance Novel
- 12 Amazing Ways To Enjoy San Francisco (Including The Hunky Jesus Contest)
- 13 Guaranteed Ways To Fail At Picking Up Someone Up At A Bar From A Castro Bartender
- The Fast And The Fabulous: Gay Couple Enjoys Ride Of Their Lives On Their Own Private Speedway
- Kiss & Tell: These Photos Of Same Love Speak A Thousand Words
- PHOTOS: Miss Fame And The New Crop Of Ru Girls Live It Up At The Diamond Horseshoe
- The Love That Never Stops Speaking Its Name
- Take A “Looking” Tour Of San Francisco With Seven Hotspots
- These Photos Of Same-Sex Love Show Why We Are Changing The World Every Day
- Kiss & Tell: Show Us Your Love Pics And Win A Trip To San Francisco
- PHOTOS: It’s All Leather And Fur For These Fashion Week Models
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMiami Photos Pride Fire Island London party haus pride haus benefit haus Las Vegas New York Marriage Equality New York City Jeffrey James Keyes GayCities Chicago Los Angeles San Francisco Washington DC travel Theater
WATCH: “Adults Only” Offers A Vicarious Seedy Thrill
Dec 13, 2012
Hidden away behind grime-covered walls and beneath flickering lights, porn arcades were (and occasionally still are) the sketchiest of sketchy locales to hook up. These days, Grindr, Scruff and the like have cut down on the need to cruise these sticky-floored dens on iniquity.
But fear not! Now you too can experience the allure of wandering through a seedy sex palace, thanks to an intriguing short film from Director Michael J. Saul and Writer Heath Daniels.
Currently in post-production “Adults Only,” tells the story of a deaf man’s descent into the voyeuristic world of dirty bookstores. And starting January 18, Los Angeles’ Antebellum Gallery is hosting an exhibit inspired by the film, featuring photos, videos and arcade booths with strategically placed peepholes.
Count us in!