- Six Queer Promposals That Will Light Up Your Life
- Vintage Pics From Waikiki’s Gay Beaches Prove That Speedos Never Go Out Of Style
- PHOTOS: These Vintage Gay Pride Photos Are Absolutely Everything
- PHOTOS: Andrew Rannells Celebrates Model Behavior Backstage At Jeffrey Fashion Cares
- PHOTOS: Hunky Jesus Contest Brings Beloved Sacrilege Back To San Francisco
- Fit For A Queen: The Lavish ’70s Palm Springs Home That Time Forgot
- The Gay Easter Parade Hops Through The French Quarter In New Orleans
- PHOTOS: Raided Legendary LA Club Brought Back To Life In Remarkable Images
- More LGBT People Are Moving To “Red” States
- PHOTOS: Inside The Fabulous Launch Party For Queerty’s New “Going Places” Web Series
- PHOTOS: 12 Extraordinary Kisses To Remember Valentine’s Day
- Closeted Married Men, Gay Vets, And Tap-Dancing Lesbians: 10 Juicy Winter Reading Recommendations
- Queerty’s V-Day Kiss Photo Contest: Hit It, Submit It & Win
- A Portland Feminist Explains How To Drink The World’s Best Beer Like A Woman
- 5 Nightlife Gems You Can Only Find In Portland
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSFire Island Marriage Equality Chicago Pride New York benefit haus Miami Photos Las Vegas Los Angeles Jeffrey James Keyes London GayCities New York City pride haus party haus Washington DC travel San Francisco Theater
WATCH: “Adults Only” Offers A Vicarious Seedy Thrill
Dec 13, 2012
Hidden away behind grime-covered walls and beneath flickering lights, porn arcades were (and occasionally still are) the sketchiest of sketchy locales to hook up. These days, Grindr, Scruff and the like have cut down on the need to cruise these sticky-floored dens on iniquity.
But fear not! Now you too can experience the allure of wandering through a seedy sex palace, thanks to an intriguing short film from Director Michael J. Saul and Writer Heath Daniels.
Currently in post-production “Adults Only,” tells the story of a deaf man’s descent into the voyeuristic world of dirty bookstores. And starting January 18, Los Angeles’ Antebellum Gallery is hosting an exhibit inspired by the film, featuring photos, videos and arcade booths with strategically placed peepholes.
Count us in!