- Everything You Need To Know To Live The Gay Fantasy At Burning Man
- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- And The Winning #EqualityInColor Pride Photo Is…
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Gays Are Winning The Culture War And Here’s Why
- Tom Waddell Created The Gay Games To Change The World. His Dream Is Coming True
- PHOTOS: Stoli Guys Of The South
- Explore Dublin, London And Paris With The Spirit of Oscar Wilde
- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSTheater New York City Chicago New York Las Vegas benefit haus Fire Island San Francisco travel Los Angeles London Photos Miami Marriage Equality Washington DC Jeffrey James Keyes GayCities pride haus party haus Pride
PHOTOS: Carmen Electra, Mike Ruiz Rock Out For Ali Forney Center
Dec 13, 2012 by GayCities
PHOTOS: On December 7, Carmen Electra helped fashion photographer Mike Ruiz celebrate his birthday at XL in New York. The bash included a debut performance of Electra’s new single “I Like It Loud” and doubled as a fundraising opportunity for the Ali Forney Center. In the end, the bash raised more than $16,000 for the organization.
Photos: Jeff Eason