- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMiami Pride Washington DC Las Vegas New York City San Francisco gay travel Photos Los Angeles Fire Island travel GayCities pride haus Marriage Equality Jeffrey James Keyes Chicago New York Theater party haus London
PHOTOS: Carmen Electra, Mike Ruiz Rock Out For Ali Forney Center
Dec 13, 2012
PHOTOS: On December 7, Carmen Electra helped fashion photographer Mike Ruiz celebrate his birthday at XL in New York. The bash included a debut performance of Electra’s new single “I Like It Loud” and doubled as a fundraising opportunity for the Ali Forney Center. In the end, the bash raised more than $16,000 for the organization.
Photos: Jeff Eason