- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPhotos San Francisco travel New York City gay travel Theater party haus GayCities Fire Island Pride Los Angeles Las Vegas Chicago London Marriage Equality Miami Jeffrey James Keyes New York Washington DC pride haus
PHOTOS: Chicago’s Most Fabulous Santa Speedo Run
Dec 03, 2012
PHOTOS: Sidetrack bar, located in Chicago’s Boystown, organized nearly 200 scantily-clad runners for the city’s second annual Most Fabulous Santa Speedo Run. The event, which took place on World AIDS Day, raised more than $7,000 for Vital Bridges, a Chicago-based non-profit that helps those impacted with HIV/AIDS. Despite the frigid weather, there were many packages on display—and we don’t just mean under the tree!
Photos: Most Fabulous Santa Speedo Run