- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSGayCities pride haus Miami Washington DC Las Vegas New York City Theater gay travel travel Pride London party haus Fire Island Chicago Marriage Equality New York Jeffrey James Keyes Photos Los Angeles San Francisco
PHOTOS: Chicago’s Most Fabulous Santa Speedo Run
Dec 03, 2012
PHOTOS: Sidetrack bar, located in Chicago’s Boystown, organized nearly 200 scantily-clad runners for the city’s second annual Most Fabulous Santa Speedo Run. The event, which took place on World AIDS Day, raised more than $7,000 for Vital Bridges, a Chicago-based non-profit that helps those impacted with HIV/AIDS. Despite the frigid weather, there were many packages on display—and we don’t just mean under the tree!
Photos: Most Fabulous Santa Speedo Run