- Spring is the season for blossoming new bromances
- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPhotos Las Vegas Marriage Equality Fire Island London Chicago party haus New York City Theater Pride Los Angeles gay travel Jeffrey James Keyes San Francisco travel GayCities pride haus Miami New York Washington DC
PHOTOS: Out Magazines Honors Year’s Most Fascinating Gays At Out 100
Dec 03, 2012
On Thursday, Out magazine honored the 2012 Out 100 at Milk Studios in New York, where Out editor in chief Aaron Hicklin welcomed Drag Race winner Sharon Needles, 30 Rock‘s Maulik Pancholy, singer Sylvia Tosun, The Outs creator Adam Goldman, rugby pro Ben Cohen, Gayby director Jonathan Lisecki, Broadway’s Nick Adams and others.
Photos: Mike Coppola/Getty Images for Out Magazine)
Sylvia Tosun (r)