- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLondon Miami Photos New York City Fire Island Chicago travel San Francisco pride haus Pride Theater Marriage Equality Washington DC party haus Jeffrey James Keyes New York Las Vegas gay travel Los Angeles GayCities
PHOTOS: Kelly Osbourne, Fergie and Wendy Williams At amfAR’s Love Hangover Ball
Nov 29, 2012
New York was burning last night as members of the city’s iconic voguing houses walked the ballroom floor of W Hotel’s inaugural Love Hangover Ball in support of the American Foundation for AIDS Research (amfAr). Joining the always fierce Kelly Osbourne (above) on hosting duties were vogue veteran Jack Mizrahi and mistress of ceremonies Ladyfag.
Members from the houses of Xtravaganza, LaBeija, Mugler, Mizrahi, Balenciaga, Ninja and Prodigy turned it out in categories such as Vogue Fem, Male Magazine Face, Runway and Sex Siren. The children were serving—and there was a fair share of 10s across the board, hunties. Considering the judging panel, that says a lot: W magazine’s creative director Edward Enninful, Black Eyed Peas’ Fergie, choreographer Fatima Robinson, Barney’s Simon Doonan, Paper magazine’s Mickey Boardman and the legendary Hector Xtravaganza.
The fabulous fashion fold were also on hand, including designers Zac Posen, Richard Chai, Jason Wu and honorary father of the house of Mizrahi, Isaac Mizrahi. Real-life runway models Lily Donaldson, Anja Rubik and Karlie Kloss were spied taking copious notes.
Photos: Jeffrey James Keyes
Richard Chai (center) with friends
Sasha Knezevic and Anja Rubik