- Win An Incredible Vacation To San Francisco For Pride & Much More
- Dan Savage On How To Make A Crowd-Pleasing NSFW Video
- 10 Spring Reading Recommendations For All You Sexy Book Nerds
- Brent Everett’s Real-Life “Throuple” Relationship Inspired A Romance Novel
- 12 Amazing Ways To Enjoy San Francisco (Including The Hunky Jesus Contest)
- 13 Guaranteed Ways To Fail At Picking Up Someone Up At A Bar From A Castro Bartender
- The Fast And The Fabulous: Gay Couple Enjoys Ride Of Their Lives On Their Own Private Speedway
- Kiss & Tell: These Photos Of Same Love Speak A Thousand Words
- PHOTOS: Miss Fame And The New Crop Of Ru Girls Live It Up At The Diamond Horseshoe
- The Love That Never Stops Speaking Its Name
- Take A “Looking” Tour Of San Francisco With Seven Hotspots
- These Photos Of Same-Sex Love Show Why We Are Changing The World Every Day
- Kiss & Tell: Show Us Your Love Pics And Win A Trip To San Francisco
- PHOTOS: It’s All Leather And Fur For These Fashion Week Models
- We Love The Nightlife! Shake Your Groove Thing And Party Like A Rock Star in L.A.
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPhotos Washington DC Chicago Theater Las Vegas Miami benefit haus Pride GayCities Fire Island pride haus party haus San Francisco New York New York City London Jeffrey James Keyes Los Angeles travel Marriage Equality
PHOTOS: Kelly Osbourne, Fergie and Wendy Williams At amfAR’s Love Hangover Ball
Nov 29, 2012
New York was burning last night as members of the city’s iconic voguing houses walked the ballroom floor of W Hotel’s inaugural Love Hangover Ball in support of the American Foundation for AIDS Research (amfAr). Joining the always fierce Kelly Osbourne (above) on hosting duties were vogue veteran Jack Mizrahi and mistress of ceremonies Ladyfag.
Members from the houses of Xtravaganza, LaBeija, Mugler, Mizrahi, Balenciaga, Ninja and Prodigy turned it out in categories such as Vogue Fem, Male Magazine Face, Runway and Sex Siren. The children were serving—and there was a fair share of 10s across the board, hunties. Considering the judging panel, that says a lot: W magazine’s creative director Edward Enninful, Black Eyed Peas’ Fergie, choreographer Fatima Robinson, Barney’s Simon Doonan, Paper magazine’s Mickey Boardman and the legendary Hector Xtravaganza.
The fabulous fashion fold were also on hand, including designers Zac Posen, Richard Chai, Jason Wu and honorary father of the house of Mizrahi, Isaac Mizrahi. Real-life runway models Lily Donaldson, Anja Rubik and Karlie Kloss were spied taking copious notes.
Photos: Jeffrey James Keyes
Richard Chai (center) with friends
Sasha Knezevic and Anja Rubik