- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSparty haus GayCities Miami Washington DC Fire Island pride haus Las Vegas Los Angeles Pride San Francisco London Jeffrey James Keyes Photos travel New York New York City Theater Marriage Equality gay travel Chicago
PHOTOS: Kelly Osbourne, Fergie and Wendy Williams At amfAR’s Love Hangover Ball
Nov 29, 2012
New York was burning last night as members of the city’s iconic voguing houses walked the ballroom floor of W Hotel’s inaugural Love Hangover Ball in support of the American Foundation for AIDS Research (amfAr). Joining the always fierce Kelly Osbourne (above) on hosting duties were vogue veteran Jack Mizrahi and mistress of ceremonies Ladyfag.
Members from the houses of Xtravaganza, LaBeija, Mugler, Mizrahi, Balenciaga, Ninja and Prodigy turned it out in categories such as Vogue Fem, Male Magazine Face, Runway and Sex Siren. The children were serving—and there was a fair share of 10s across the board, hunties. Considering the judging panel, that says a lot: W magazine’s creative director Edward Enninful, Black Eyed Peas’ Fergie, choreographer Fatima Robinson, Barney’s Simon Doonan, Paper magazine’s Mickey Boardman and the legendary Hector Xtravaganza.
The fabulous fashion fold were also on hand, including designers Zac Posen, Richard Chai, Jason Wu and honorary father of the house of Mizrahi, Isaac Mizrahi. Real-life runway models Lily Donaldson, Anja Rubik and Karlie Kloss were spied taking copious notes.
Photos: Jeffrey James Keyes
Richard Chai (center) with friends
Sasha Knezevic and Anja Rubik