- PHOTOS: Looking’s Frankie Alvarez Helps Raise Funds For LGBT Elders
- 11 Incredible Out Adventures To Experience Before You Die
- French Politicians Are Freaked Over Tabloid Outing Of Gay VP
- The Golden Girls Xmas Drag Show Is All Sorts Of Holiday Magic
- Vote For The 2014 Best Of GayCities And Win A Free Trip For Two
- The Ultimate San Francisco Xmas List
- A Handy Glossary Of Gay Terms For The Well-Meaning Hetty
- 8 Events To Titilate Your Christmas Spirit
- Win A New Year’s Vacation To San Francisco
- World AIDS Day Events Near You
- 30 Things Every Gay Man Must Do Before Turning 30
- PHOTOS: Sexy Crowd Turns It Up For Change At HRC Bash
- PHOTOS: Naughty Pups Get Down And Dirty At The Eagle
- PHOTOS: LGBT Center Event Honors Women’s Right Activists And Politicians
- Twerk At These Thanksgiving Weekend Parties
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSTheater Washington DC Jeffrey James Keyes Fire Island party haus San Francisco pride haus New York Marriage Equality Pride London benefit haus Las Vegas Los Angeles Miami Photos travel GayCities Chicago New York City
Hit The Slopes: 10 Top Gay Ski Weeks Around The World
Nov 28, 2012
Fortunately, from the Rockies to the Alps and from Aspen to Austria, a slew of international gay ski weeks start swooshing in the new year beginning in early January, and will keep kicking up the pink powder right on through to spring.
The slopes are just part of the attraction at these mile-high affairs, with plenty of way-gay après-ski action, including raucous bashes and top entertainment. Skiers of all skill levels (and even no skill level) are always welcomed.
Check out our picks for the season’s top gay ski events, and their best parties and performers. It’s all downhill from here!
Click through for the 10 Best Gay Ski Weeks
Photos: Thomas Haywood/Arosa Gay Ski Week