- Want To Win A Stay In The Most Luxurious Hotel In Sultry New Orleans? Here’s How.
- PHOTOS: These Sexy Men Love To Strip Down For A Little Pup Play
- Gay Photographer Minor White’s Stunning Work Is Celebrated In New Retrospective
- 11 Great Places To Get Your Queer Art Fix In Los Angeles
- PHOTOS: A Rare Glimpse Into San Francisco’s Infamous Fairoaks Bathhouse
- Win A Romantic Trip To Vienna And Become A Video Star
- PHOTOS: The World’s 10 Best Gay Nude Beaches, 2014
- Stoli Guy Kicks Off Tonight: Join Jai Rodriguez For The Event Series Of The Summer
- PHOTOS: Cute Nerds Dominate GaymerX
- PHOTOS: Furries Frolic In San Francisco
- 10 Queer History Spots To Check Out In Los Angeles
- Courts Are Now Falling Over Each Other To Overturn Marriage Bans
- Everybody Walks In Los Angeles: Here’s How To See The Glorious City On Foot
- 5 Hotties Recommend The Best Places To Eat, Drink And Hang Out In Los Angeles
- PHOTOS: The World’s 10 Best Gay Beaches 2014
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMiami San Francisco Photos benefit haus London New York City Jeffrey James Keyes Las Vegas Marriage Equality GayCities Washington DC Pride Los Angeles Theater pride haus travel New York party haus Fire Island Chicago
Hit The Slopes: 10 Top Gay Ski Weeks Around The World
Nov 28, 2012 by gaycities
Fortunately, from the Rockies to the Alps and from Aspen to Austria, a slew of international gay ski weeks start swooshing in the new year beginning in early January, and will keep kicking up the pink powder right on through to spring.
The slopes are just part of the attraction at these mile-high affairs, with plenty of way-gay après-ski action, including raucous bashes and top entertainment. Skiers of all skill levels (and even no skill level) are always welcomed.
Check out our picks for the season’s top gay ski events, and their best parties and performers. It’s all downhill from here!
Click through for the 10 Best Gay Ski Weeks
Photos: Thomas Haywood/Arosa Gay Ski Week