- Twitter erupts after Taiwan becomes the first place in Asia to legalize gay marriage
- Miami Beach’s legendary Palace Bar & Grill bites the dust, last gay venue on Ocean Drive
- Amazing, never-before-published photos from the historic 1993 March on Washington for LGBTQ rights
- 10 classic gay diners to hang out at and carb load while they last
- PHOTOS: Hunky Jesus once again resurrected in San Francisco
- The annual Gay Easter Parade in New Orleans was a giant pastel feathered fête
- “Dead Boys Club,” and 9 classic, long lost queer films that can now finally be seen
- Confirmed: NYC Pride will also rise up against President Trump
- Spring is the season for blossoming new bromances
- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSpride haus Theater Jeffrey James Keyes Marriage Equality party haus New York City Fire Island London New York Miami GayCities Chicago Photos travel Los Angeles Las Vegas gay travel Pride San Francisco Washington DC
Hit The Slopes: 10 Top Gay Ski Weeks Around The World
Nov 28, 2012
Fortunately, from the Rockies to the Alps and from Aspen to Austria, a slew of international gay ski weeks start swooshing in the new year beginning in early January, and will keep kicking up the pink powder right on through to spring.
The slopes are just part of the attraction at these mile-high affairs, with plenty of way-gay après-ski action, including raucous bashes and top entertainment. Skiers of all skill levels (and even no skill level) are always welcomed.
Check out our picks for the season’s top gay ski events, and their best parties and performers. It’s all downhill from here!
Click through for the 10 Best Gay Ski Weeks
Photos: Thomas Haywood/Arosa Gay Ski Week