- We Are In Kansas City For the World Series, And It’s Pretty Darn Gay
- Ten Things You Should Know About Gay Bars From A Castro Bartender
- Meanwhile in London… 12 UK Gay Scene DJs You Should Get To Know
- PHOTOS: Gays in the Military Exhibition
- A Deep Dive Into Identities Of Queer Teens
- Interview: Jackie Beat On The Facebook Drag War, Safe Sex & San Francisco
- PHOTOS: Vampire Dandies and Alien Princesses Take the Stage at Bowieball 2014
- PHOTOS: Sin Is In At This Year’s Hustlaball
- Trick And Treat At The Ultimate Halloween Party
- PHOTOS: Brent Corrigan And Friends Star At Austin’s LGBT Film Fest
- 8 Great Reads To Scratch Your Literary Itch This Fall
- 5 Reasons The Death Of Gayborhoods Is Highly Exaggerated
- Mark Your Calendars, New Yorkers
- Twinks Rule In These 10 Cities Around The World
- PHOTOS: Mile High Immersive Dinner Theater Lands In NYC’s Lower East Side
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSgay travel pride haus travel party haus London Miami Las Vegas Washington DC New York Fire Island GayCities Theater Marriage Equality New York City Pride Los Angeles Photos Chicago San Francisco Jeffrey James Keyes
Hit The Slopes: 10 Top Gay Ski Weeks Around The World
Nov 28, 2012 by GayCities
Fortunately, from the Rockies to the Alps and from Aspen to Austria, a slew of international gay ski weeks start swooshing in the new year beginning in early January, and will keep kicking up the pink powder right on through to spring.
The slopes are just part of the attraction at these mile-high affairs, with plenty of way-gay après-ski action, including raucous bashes and top entertainment. Skiers of all skill levels (and even no skill level) are always welcomed.
Check out our picks for the season’s top gay ski events, and their best parties and performers. It’s all downhill from here!
Click through for the 10 Best Gay Ski Weeks
Photos: Thomas Haywood/Arosa Gay Ski Week