- Behind The Harness: The Extraordinary History Of The Folsom Street Fair
- Last Day To RSVP For The Star-Studded Stoli Guy Finale In New York City
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Philadelphia Winner Mark Has The Charming Personality Of A Superstar
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Los Angeles Winner Robert Showcases His Authentic Tahitian Dancing
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Seattle Winner Sean Choreographs An Inspiring Dance Routine
- PHOTOS: The Boys Go Neon In New York City
- VOTE: Stoli Guy D.C. Winner William Struts His Stuff Like A True Professional
- VOTE: Stoli Guy San Francisco Winner Spencer Shakes What His Mama Gave Him
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Chicago Winner Jon Melts Our Hearts With An Inspiring Performance
- You’re Invited To The Stoli Guy NYC Finale With Betty Who & Blake Skjellerup
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Boston Winner Davy D Puts On A Show-Stopping Performance
- 13 Most Wanted Men: Andy Warhol Created A Scandal At The 1964 World’s Fair
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Fort Lauderdale Winner Michael Has The Entire Package
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Dallas Winner Davidré Dead Drops To The Top
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Denver Winner David Serves A Sickening Stage Presence
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSWashington DC Los Angeles Photos benefit haus San Francisco Fire Island New York Las Vegas GayCities Jeffrey James Keyes Miami pride haus London Marriage Equality party haus Chicago New York City Theater travel Pride
Hit The Slopes: 10 Top Gay Ski Weeks Around The World
Nov 28, 2012 by GayCities
Fortunately, from the Rockies to the Alps and from Aspen to Austria, a slew of international gay ski weeks start swooshing in the new year beginning in early January, and will keep kicking up the pink powder right on through to spring.
The slopes are just part of the attraction at these mile-high affairs, with plenty of way-gay après-ski action, including raucous bashes and top entertainment. Skiers of all skill levels (and even no skill level) are always welcomed.
Check out our picks for the season’s top gay ski events, and their best parties and performers. It’s all downhill from here!
Click through for the 10 Best Gay Ski Weeks
Photos: Thomas Haywood/Arosa Gay Ski Week