- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLos Angeles San Francisco Photos Jeffrey James Keyes Miami gay travel party haus Fire Island Washington DC New York Pride Theater Chicago travel Las Vegas GayCities London New York City Marriage Equality pride haus
On Tour With Rihanna: The #Rihanna777 Mixtape
Nov 21, 2012
Rihanna’s 777 tour has come to an end at last. And quite spectacularly, with special guest Jay-Z popping up at Webster Hall in New York Tuesday night. After seven consecutive Rihanna concerts, it might be a while before I put a Riri playlist on repeat, but there are so many songs that capture how the 777 gang felt throughout the whirlwind week. And being the mixtape fan that I am, I passed my journal around the plane for suggestions from fans and journalists alike.
What follows is a list of tracks that will make a whole lot of sense—or maybe none at all, much like the punch-drunk conversations we had on the Boeing 777.