- The Fast And The Fabulous: Gay Couple Enjoys Ride Of Their Lives On Their Own Private Speedway
- Kiss & Tell: These Photos Of Same Love Speak A Thousand Words
- PHOTOS: Miss Fame And The New Crop Of Ru Girls Live It Up At The Diamond Horseshoe
- The Love That Never Stops Speaking Its Name
- Take A “Looking” Tour Of San Francisco With Seven Hotspots
- These Photos Of Same-Sex Love Show Why We Are Changing The World Every Day
- Kiss & Tell: Show Us Your Love Pics And Win A Trip To San Francisco
- PHOTOS: It’s All Leather And Fur For These Fashion Week Models
- We Love The Nightlife! Shake Your Groove Thing And Party Like A Rock Star in L.A.
- GayCities Kiss Photo Contest: Hit It, Submit It & Win A Trip To San Francisco
- Don’t Miss These Unique, Off-The-Beaten-Path Gems of Los Angeles
- Paradise Found: San Francisco May Be Getting Its Very Own Leather-Themed Park
- It’s A Sunshine Day! Here Are Some Of Our Favorite Ways To Enjoy The Los Angeles Outdoors
- Ten Kisses That Changed The World
- George Takei Is Heading To Broadway
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York City pride haus New York Fire Island travel party haus San Francisco Pride Marriage Equality Washington DC Photos Miami London Theater Jeffrey James Keyes benefit haus GayCities Los Angeles Las Vegas Chicago
On Tour With Rihanna: The #Rihanna777 Mixtape
Nov 21, 2012
Rihanna’s 777 tour has come to an end at last. And quite spectacularly, with special guest Jay-Z popping up at Webster Hall in New York Tuesday night. After seven consecutive Rihanna concerts, it might be a while before I put a Riri playlist on repeat, but there are so many songs that capture how the 777 gang felt throughout the whirlwind week. And being the mixtape fan that I am, I passed my journal around the plane for suggestions from fans and journalists alike.
What follows is a list of tracks that will make a whole lot of sense—or maybe none at all, much like the punch-drunk conversations we had on the Boeing 777.