- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York City gay travel party haus Photos Theater Jeffrey James Keyes pride haus Pride GayCities Miami Las Vegas Washington DC travel London Marriage Equality Fire Island Chicago San Francisco New York Los Angeles
On Tour With Rihanna: The #Rihanna777 Mixtape
Nov 21, 2012
Rihanna’s 777 tour has come to an end at last. And quite spectacularly, with special guest Jay-Z popping up at Webster Hall in New York Tuesday night. After seven consecutive Rihanna concerts, it might be a while before I put a Riri playlist on repeat, but there are so many songs that capture how the 777 gang felt throughout the whirlwind week. And being the mixtape fan that I am, I passed my journal around the plane for suggestions from fans and journalists alike.
What follows is a list of tracks that will make a whole lot of sense—or maybe none at all, much like the punch-drunk conversations we had on the Boeing 777.