- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York Pride party haus travel pride haus Los Angeles gay travel Las Vegas New York City Photos London Fire Island Jeffrey James Keyes Theater Miami Washington DC GayCities San Francisco Chicago Marriage Equality
On Tour With Rihanna: The Studs Of 777
Nov 20, 2012
What does a gay blogger do when he’s on a plane trailing Rihanna around the world and he can’t sleep? He cruises the dudes, duh!
The Rihanna777 tour has proven that studliness is rampant the media biz, even for those of us who only show the public our bylines. We already got a good view of our on-board streaker, but from hipster bloggers to look-at-those-guns radio guys, it was a veritable mile-high hunk buffet. How could I not share the Studs of 777 with you ? (OK, I admit, I did first consider keeping them all to myself.)
Photos: Rich Lopez