- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSgay travel Los Angeles travel Marriage Equality Miami Theater Chicago Jeffrey James Keyes Las Vegas London Washington DC Pride Photos party haus New York City pride haus New York Fire Island GayCities San Francisco
On Tour With Rihanna: The Studs Of 777
Nov 20, 2012
What does a gay blogger do when he’s on a plane trailing Rihanna around the world and he can’t sleep? He cruises the dudes, duh!
The Rihanna777 tour has proven that studliness is rampant the media biz, even for those of us who only show the public our bylines. We already got a good view of our on-board streaker, but from hipster bloggers to look-at-those-guns radio guys, it was a veritable mile-high hunk buffet. How could I not share the Studs of 777 with you ? (OK, I admit, I did first consider keeping them all to myself.)
Photos: Rich Lopez