- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSTheater New York City Marriage Equality Chicago GayCities party haus pride haus San Francisco New York Las Vegas Fire Island Los Angeles gay travel travel Washington DC Pride Jeffrey James Keyes London Miami Photos
On Tour With Rihanna: The Studs Of 777
Nov 20, 2012
What does a gay blogger do when he’s on a plane trailing Rihanna around the world and he can’t sleep? He cruises the dudes, duh!
The Rihanna777 tour has proven that studliness is rampant the media biz, even for those of us who only show the public our bylines. We already got a good view of our on-board streaker, but from hipster bloggers to look-at-those-guns radio guys, it was a veritable mile-high hunk buffet. How could I not share the Studs of 777 with you ? (OK, I admit, I did first consider keeping them all to myself.)
Photos: Rich Lopez