- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
- PHOTOS: This Is A Vanderpump Brunch
- PHOTOS: San Francisco’s “Up Your Alley” Street Fair Makes Folsom Look Tame
- Eleven Types Of Gay Bars And Why They Matter More Than Ever
- 12 Can’t-Miss Hits To Enjoy In The City Of Angels
- Want To Win A Stay In The Most Luxurious Hotel In Sultry New Orleans? Here’s How.
- PHOTOS: These Sexy Men Love To Strip Down For A Little Pup Play
- Gay Photographer Minor White’s Stunning Work Is Celebrated In New Retrospective
- 11 Great Places To Get Your Queer Art Fix In Los Angeles
- PHOTOS: A Rare Glimpse Into San Francisco’s Infamous Fairoaks Bathhouse
- Win A Romantic Trip To Vienna And Become A Video Star
- PHOTOS: The World’s 10 Best Gay Nude Beaches, 2014
- Stoli Guy Kicks Off Tonight: Join Jai Rodriguez For The Event Series Of The Summer
- PHOTOS: Cute Nerds Dominate GaymerX
- PHOTOS: Furries Frolic In San Francisco
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPride Washington DC Las Vegas Photos GayCities Miami Chicago Los Angeles San Francisco party haus Marriage Equality travel pride haus benefit haus London Jeffrey James Keyes New York City Fire Island New York Theater
On Tour With Rihanna: There Is A Streaker On The Tarmac!
Nov 19, 2012 by GayCities
By this point, the Rihanna 777 tour is becoming one big blur: Songs are great, she sounds good but doesn’t dance, and the VIP after-parties are a hot mess. Consider that the template.
But after Sunday’s show in Berlin, a late-night flight to London got the better of all of us on board. The vibe was excitable as journalists chanted for quotes from RiRi, while fans did cheers for shots.
Boisterous, yes. Scary? A bit. Newsworthy, by all means. RiRi’s first appearance with all of us on Wednesday was also her last, save for the occasional airport spotting. Instead of waiting for something to report, one Aussie journalist decided to become the news. By giving all of us a view of his ” press junket,” Australian writer Tim Dormer will now forever be known as the “Rihanna 777 streaker.”
God bless you, man.