- Keith Haring’s greatest masterpiece is hidden in an old men’s bathroom in NYC
- Bikers pedal across the globe in their birthday suits for the 13th annual World Naked Bike Ride
- Pizza, martinis and puppies: the insider’s guide to Chicago’s International Mr. Leather
- Twitter erupts after Taiwan becomes the first place in Asia to legalize gay marriage
- Miami Beach’s legendary Palace Bar & Grill bites the dust, last gay venue on Ocean Drive
- Amazing, never-before-published photos from the historic 1993 March on Washington for LGBTQ rights
- 10 classic gay diners to hang out at and carb load while they last
- PHOTOS: Hunky Jesus once again resurrected in San Francisco
- The annual Gay Easter Parade in New Orleans was a giant pastel feathered fête
- “Dead Boys Club,” and 9 classic, long lost queer films that can now finally be seen
- Confirmed: NYC Pride will also rise up against President Trump
- Spring is the season for blossoming new bromances
- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGStravel Washington DC gay travel Miami pride haus Los Angeles New York City Fire Island Photos Marriage Equality Chicago New York party haus Theater San Francisco Pride London GayCities Las Vegas Jeffrey James Keyes
On Tour With Rihanna: There Is A Streaker On The Tarmac!
Nov 19, 2012
By this point, the Rihanna 777 tour is becoming one big blur: Songs are great, she sounds good but doesn’t dance, and the VIP after-parties are a hot mess. Consider that the template.
But after Sunday’s show in Berlin, a late-night flight to London got the better of all of us on board. The vibe was excitable as journalists chanted for quotes from RiRi, while fans did cheers for shots.
Boisterous, yes. Scary? A bit. Newsworthy, by all means. RiRi’s first appearance with all of us on Wednesday was also her last, save for the occasional airport spotting. Instead of waiting for something to report, one Aussie journalist decided to become the news. By giving all of us a view of his ” press junket,” Australian writer Tim Dormer will now forever be known as the “Rihanna 777 streaker.”
God bless you, man.