- Madonna Lyrics Reimagined As Motivational Posters
- White House Plans First National Monument To Honor Gay Rights
- Six Queer Promposals That Will Light Up Your Life
- Vintage Pics From Waikiki’s Gay Beaches Prove That Speedos Never Go Out Of Style
- PHOTOS: These Vintage Gay Pride Photos Are Absolutely Everything
- PHOTOS: Andrew Rannells Celebrates Model Behavior Backstage At Jeffrey Fashion Cares
- PHOTOS: Hunky Jesus Contest Brings Beloved Sacrilege Back To San Francisco
- Fit For A Queen: The Lavish ’70s Palm Springs Home That Time Forgot
- The Gay Easter Parade Hops Through The French Quarter In New Orleans
- PHOTOS: Raided Legendary LA Club Brought Back To Life In Remarkable Images
- More LGBT People Are Moving To “Red” States
- PHOTOS: Inside The Fabulous Launch Party For Queerty’s New “Going Places” Web Series
- PHOTOS: 12 Extraordinary Kisses To Remember Valentine’s Day
- Closeted Married Men, Gay Vets, And Tap-Dancing Lesbians: 10 Juicy Winter Reading Recommendations
- Queerty’s V-Day Kiss Photo Contest: Hit It, Submit It & Win
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGStravel Jeffrey James Keyes pride haus benefit haus Photos London Las Vegas Marriage Equality Theater San Francisco Fire Island GayCities Chicago Miami Los Angeles Washington DC New York City party haus New York Pride
On Tour With Rihanna: There Is A Streaker On The Tarmac!
Nov 19, 2012
By this point, the Rihanna 777 tour is becoming one big blur: Songs are great, she sounds good but doesn’t dance, and the VIP after-parties are a hot mess. Consider that the template.
But after Sunday’s show in Berlin, a late-night flight to London got the better of all of us on board. The vibe was excitable as journalists chanted for quotes from RiRi, while fans did cheers for shots.
Boisterous, yes. Scary? A bit. Newsworthy, by all means. RiRi’s first appearance with all of us on Wednesday was also her last, save for the occasional airport spotting. Instead of waiting for something to report, one Aussie journalist decided to become the news. By giving all of us a view of his ” press junket,” Australian writer Tim Dormer will now forever be known as the “Rihanna 777 streaker.”
God bless you, man.