- Open Up And Eat Your Way Through L.A. There Is Plenty Here To Nibble On
- PHOTOS: An Invitation Only Glimpse Behind the Fashion Week Curtain With Photographer Christopher Logan
- PHOTOS: Bianca Del Rio And Michael Musto Hosted The Unforgettable GLAM Awards
- PHOTOS: Alyssa Edwards, Alaska, Rhea Litre, And Others Show Off Their Manicures In New Davide Laffe Video
- Vote Now For Your Favorite Rising Stars In The OutMusic Awards
- PHOTOS: 30 Amazing Cruise Images On The 30th Anniversary Of The Great RSVP
- Seven Countries You Love That Don’t Treat Us Equally
- PHOTOS: “Looking” Fans in Los Angeles Get Sexy Sneak Peak
- PHOTOS: HBO’s Looking Takes A Bite Of The Big Apple
- And The Winners Are…
- PHOTOS: Hot Jocks Drop Trou For The Ali Forney Center
- Find Summer Lovin’ All Year Round On Los Angeles Beaches
- After the Ball Dropped: New Yorkers Get Into 2015
- PHOTOS: Kisses, Tears And Laughter At Florida’s First Gay Weddings
- Florida Homophobes Sulk In Shadows As Marriages Commence
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSFire Island New York City Miami Marriage Equality GayCities London Chicago Washington DC Jeffrey James Keyes Photos travel benefit haus San Francisco Los Angeles Pride pride haus New York Theater Las Vegas party haus
On Tour With Rihanna: There Is A Streaker On The Tarmac!
Nov 19, 2012
By this point, the Rihanna 777 tour is becoming one big blur: Songs are great, she sounds good but doesn’t dance, and the VIP after-parties are a hot mess. Consider that the template.
But after Sunday’s show in Berlin, a late-night flight to London got the better of all of us on board. The vibe was excitable as journalists chanted for quotes from RiRi, while fans did cheers for shots.
Boisterous, yes. Scary? A bit. Newsworthy, by all means. RiRi’s first appearance with all of us on Wednesday was also her last, save for the occasional airport spotting. Instead of waiting for something to report, one Aussie journalist decided to become the news. By giving all of us a view of his ” press junket,” Australian writer Tim Dormer will now forever be known as the “Rihanna 777 streaker.”
God bless you, man.