- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York City Chicago Photos New York pride haus London travel Los Angeles Theater party haus gay travel San Francisco Las Vegas Fire Island Pride Washington DC Marriage Equality GayCities Miami Jeffrey James Keyes
PHOTOS: Paige Turner Crowns Queen At “So You Think You Can Drag”
Nov 20, 2012
New York drag enthusiasts flocked to New World Stages in Times Square last week for the finale of Paige Turner‘s So You Think You Can Drag, an eight-week competition that makes RuPaul’s Drag Race look like a spelling bee.
On Wednesday, Pattaya Hart, Lady Bukkake, Fifi FuBois, Trannie Oakley and Nomi Sass vied for top honors in front of a wild crowd and a judges’ panel that included Zachary Booth (Keep the Lights On), Jackie Hoffman (The New Normal) and Justin Luke (author of Gulliver Takes Five).
After two rounds of hysterical performances, Turner made some eliminations and Bukkake and Hart went head-to-head for the grand prize. After the judges deliberated, Lady Bukkake was named the winner, earning a cash prize, a professional photo shoot and her own weekly show in the Time Out New York Lounge.
Photos: Jeffrey James Keyes
Judges Justin Luke, Jackie Hoffman and Zachary Booth
Fifi DuBois, Naomi Sass, and Tranny Oakley