- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSSan Francisco Marriage Equality New York Chicago Miami Fire Island London gay travel travel Los Angeles GayCities Las Vegas Jeffrey James Keyes party haus Washington DC Photos Theater New York City Pride pride haus
PHOTOS: Paige Turner Crowns Queen At “So You Think You Can Drag”
Nov 20, 2012
New York drag enthusiasts flocked to New World Stages in Times Square last week for the finale of Paige Turner‘s So You Think You Can Drag, an eight-week competition that makes RuPaul’s Drag Race look like a spelling bee.
On Wednesday, Pattaya Hart, Lady Bukkake, Fifi FuBois, Trannie Oakley and Nomi Sass vied for top honors in front of a wild crowd and a judges’ panel that included Zachary Booth (Keep the Lights On), Jackie Hoffman (The New Normal) and Justin Luke (author of Gulliver Takes Five).
After two rounds of hysterical performances, Turner made some eliminations and Bukkake and Hart went head-to-head for the grand prize. After the judges deliberated, Lady Bukkake was named the winner, earning a cash prize, a professional photo shoot and her own weekly show in the Time Out New York Lounge.
Photos: Jeffrey James Keyes
Judges Justin Luke, Jackie Hoffman and Zachary Booth
Fifi DuBois, Naomi Sass, and Tranny Oakley