- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York City Marriage Equality gay travel Las Vegas Washington DC Photos London Jeffrey James Keyes party haus New York Theater Fire Island Pride Miami travel Chicago Los Angeles GayCities pride haus San Francisco
PHOTOS: Paige Turner Crowns Queen At “So You Think You Can Drag”
Nov 20, 2012
New York drag enthusiasts flocked to New World Stages in Times Square last week for the finale of Paige Turner‘s So You Think You Can Drag, an eight-week competition that makes RuPaul’s Drag Race look like a spelling bee.
On Wednesday, Pattaya Hart, Lady Bukkake, Fifi FuBois, Trannie Oakley and Nomi Sass vied for top honors in front of a wild crowd and a judges’ panel that included Zachary Booth (Keep the Lights On), Jackie Hoffman (The New Normal) and Justin Luke (author of Gulliver Takes Five).
After two rounds of hysterical performances, Turner made some eliminations and Bukkake and Hart went head-to-head for the grand prize. After the judges deliberated, Lady Bukkake was named the winner, earning a cash prize, a professional photo shoot and her own weekly show in the Time Out New York Lounge.
Photos: Jeffrey James Keyes
Judges Justin Luke, Jackie Hoffman and Zachary Booth
Fifi DuBois, Naomi Sass, and Tranny Oakley