- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- PHOTOS: Check Out The Winning Pride Photo In The GayCities Challenge
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Tom Waddell Created The Gay Games To Change The World. His Dream Is Coming True
- PHOTOS: Stoli Guys Of The South
- Explore Dublin, London And Paris With The Spirit of Oscar Wilde
- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
- PHOTOS: This Is A Vanderpump Brunch
- PHOTOS: San Francisco’s “Up Your Alley” Street Fair Makes Folsom Look Tame
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSChicago Miami party haus Jeffrey James Keyes San Francisco New York Pride Las Vegas travel Washington DC Photos Marriage Equality New York City Theater Los Angeles London pride haus GayCities benefit haus Fire Island
PHOTOS: Paige Turner Crowns Queen At “So You Think You Can Drag”
Nov 20, 2012 by GayCities
New York drag enthusiasts flocked to New World Stages in Times Square last week for the finale of Paige Turner‘s So You Think You Can Drag, an eight-week competition that makes RuPaul’s Drag Race look like a spelling bee.
On Wednesday, Pattaya Hart, Lady Bukkake, Fifi FuBois, Trannie Oakley and Nomi Sass vied for top honors in front of a wild crowd and a judges’ panel that included Zachary Booth (Keep the Lights On), Jackie Hoffman (The New Normal) and Justin Luke (author of Gulliver Takes Five).
After two rounds of hysterical performances, Turner made some eliminations and Bukkake and Hart went head-to-head for the grand prize. After the judges deliberated, Lady Bukkake was named the winner, earning a cash prize, a professional photo shoot and her own weekly show in the Time Out New York Lounge.
Photos: Jeffrey James Keyes
Judges Justin Luke, Jackie Hoffman and Zachary Booth
Fifi DuBois, Naomi Sass, and Tranny Oakley