- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLas Vegas Theater Marriage Equality Photos Washington DC Los Angeles Chicago San Francisco New York Jeffrey James Keyes GayCities gay travel Pride pride haus Fire Island Miami New York City travel party haus London
PHOTOS: In San Francisco, It’s “Go Bang!” Or Go Home
Nov 18, 2012
PHOTOS: On November 3 at the Stud in San Francisco, Steve Fabus and Sergio Fedasz, the folks behind the monthly Go BANG! party, brought disco back for a generation that’s too young to remember it the firs time. Check out the photos from this month’s bash—if you like what you see, Go BANG! will back at the Stud on December 1.