- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSSan Francisco Washington DC party haus London pride haus travel New York City Pride Jeffrey James Keyes Marriage Equality Theater Los Angeles Photos Miami Las Vegas GayCities Fire Island Chicago New York gay travel
The Abbey Cancels Tabloid Skank Courtney Stodden’s Pole-Dancing Gig
Nov 15, 2012
The Abbey, probably the most famous and most popular gay club in West Hollywood, has done at least two things to warm our hearts: First they banned bachelorette partie until marriage equality is the law of the land. And more recently, they cancelled a pole-dancing performance by third-rate paparazzi whore Courtney Stodden.
TMZ is reporting Stodden “will not be flaunting her suspiciously perky 18-year-old breasts” at a pole dancing performance the night before Thanksgiving because the Abbey ” dropped her like a hot potato.”
Courtney, who is married to 52-year-old Green Mile actor Doug Hutchison, doesn’t know why the gay mainstay axed her appearance. But her people think “higher-ups who own the place pulled the plug on her out of ‘fear,’ whatever that means.”
Um, maybe fear that patrons would lose their dinner?
We’re getting a little tired of sideshow attractions like Stodden and Tan Mom thinking they have a home at gay watering holes. We’re just as nauseated by you as the rest of America.