- The Fast And The Fabulous: Gay Couple Enjoys Ride Of Their Lives On Their Own Private Speedway
- Kiss & Tell: These Photos Of Same Love Speak A Thousand Words
- PHOTOS: Miss Fame And The New Crop Of Ru Girls Live It Up At The Diamond Horseshoe
- The Love That Never Stops Speaking Its Name
- Take A “Looking” Tour Of San Francisco With Seven Hotspots
- These Photos Of Same-Sex Love Show Why We Are Changing The World Every Day
- Kiss & Tell: Show Us Your Love Pics And Win A Trip To San Francisco
- PHOTOS: It’s All Leather And Fur For These Fashion Week Models
- We Love The Nightlife! Shake Your Groove Thing And Party Like A Rock Star in L.A.
- GayCities Kiss Photo Contest: Hit It, Submit It & Win A Trip To San Francisco
- Don’t Miss These Unique, Off-The-Beaten-Path Gems of Los Angeles
- Paradise Found: San Francisco May Be Getting Its Very Own Leather-Themed Park
- It’s A Sunshine Day! Here Are Some Of Our Favorite Ways To Enjoy The Los Angeles Outdoors
- Ten Kisses That Changed The World
- George Takei Is Heading To Broadway
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSbenefit haus San Francisco Theater Washington DC Pride Marriage Equality Las Vegas Los Angeles travel Chicago Photos New York Miami GayCities pride haus Fire Island London Jeffrey James Keyes New York City party haus
The Abbey Cancels Tabloid Skank Courtney Stodden’s Pole-Dancing Gig
Nov 15, 2012
The Abbey, probably the most famous and most popular gay club in West Hollywood, has done at least two things to warm our hearts: First they banned bachelorette partie until marriage equality is the law of the land. And more recently, they cancelled a pole-dancing performance by third-rate paparazzi whore Courtney Stodden.
TMZ is reporting Stodden “will not be flaunting her suspiciously perky 18-year-old breasts” at a pole dancing performance the night before Thanksgiving because the Abbey ” dropped her like a hot potato.”
Courtney, who is married to 52-year-old Green Mile actor Doug Hutchison, doesn’t know why the gay mainstay axed her appearance. But her people think “higher-ups who own the place pulled the plug on her out of ‘fear,’ whatever that means.”
Um, maybe fear that patrons would lose their dinner?
We’re getting a little tired of sideshow attractions like Stodden and Tan Mom thinking they have a home at gay watering holes. We’re just as nauseated by you as the rest of America.