- PHOTOS: Long Beach Pride Marks The Beginning Of This Year’s Pride Season
- Seven Reasons Every Art Lover Must Visit The New San Francisco Modern Art Museum
- PHOTOS: This Year’s World Naked Gardening Day Was Absolutely Plantastic
- Madonna Lyrics Reimagined As Motivational Posters
- White House Plans First National Monument To Honor Gay Rights
- Six Queer Promposals That Will Light Up Your Life
- Vintage Pics From Waikiki’s Gay Beaches Prove That Speedos Never Go Out Of Style
- PHOTOS: These Vintage Gay Pride Photos Are Absolutely Everything
- PHOTOS: Andrew Rannells Celebrates Model Behavior Backstage At Jeffrey Fashion Cares
- PHOTOS: Hunky Jesus Contest Brings Beloved Sacrilege Back To San Francisco
- Fit For A Queen: The Lavish ’70s Palm Springs Home That Time Forgot
- The Gay Easter Parade Hops Through The French Quarter In New Orleans
- PHOTOS: Raided Legendary LA Club Brought Back To Life In Remarkable Images
- More LGBT People Are Moving To “Red” States
- PHOTOS: Inside The Fabulous Launch Party For Queerty’s New “Going Places” Web Series
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLondon party haus New York City Washington DC San Francisco Marriage Equality travel Theater Photos Las Vegas Fire Island Los Angeles Miami GayCities Jeffrey James Keyes New York Chicago Pride benefit haus pride haus
The Abbey Cancels Tabloid Skank Courtney Stodden’s Pole-Dancing Gig
Nov 15, 2012
The Abbey, probably the most famous and most popular gay club in West Hollywood, has done at least two things to warm our hearts: First they banned bachelorette partie until marriage equality is the law of the land. And more recently, they cancelled a pole-dancing performance by third-rate paparazzi whore Courtney Stodden.
TMZ is reporting Stodden “will not be flaunting her suspiciously perky 18-year-old breasts” at a pole dancing performance the night before Thanksgiving because the Abbey ” dropped her like a hot potato.”
Courtney, who is married to 52-year-old Green Mile actor Doug Hutchison, doesn’t know why the gay mainstay axed her appearance. But her people think “higher-ups who own the place pulled the plug on her out of ‘fear,’ whatever that means.”
Um, maybe fear that patrons would lose their dinner?
We’re getting a little tired of sideshow attractions like Stodden and Tan Mom thinking they have a home at gay watering holes. We’re just as nauseated by you as the rest of America.