- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
- PHOTOS: Pride Takes Over Tel Aviv And It’s A Feast For The Eyes
- Meet Ben Ryan, The Nearly Naked AIDS Activist Who Can Dance
- PHOTOS: The Beautiful Boys and Gorgeous Gurls of Vallarta Pride
- PHOTOS: Long Beach Pride Marks The Beginning Of This Year’s Pride Season
- Seven Reasons Every Art Lover Must Visit The New San Francisco Modern Art Museum
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSTheater Las Vegas Washington DC Pride Marriage Equality Jeffrey James Keyes Los Angeles New York City GayCities Chicago Photos London Miami benefit haus pride haus San Francisco New York travel party haus Fire Island
The Abbey Cancels Tabloid Skank Courtney Stodden’s Pole-Dancing Gig
Nov 15, 2012
The Abbey, probably the most famous and most popular gay club in West Hollywood, has done at least two things to warm our hearts: First they banned bachelorette partie until marriage equality is the law of the land. And more recently, they cancelled a pole-dancing performance by third-rate paparazzi whore Courtney Stodden.
TMZ is reporting Stodden “will not be flaunting her suspiciously perky 18-year-old breasts” at a pole dancing performance the night before Thanksgiving because the Abbey ” dropped her like a hot potato.”
Courtney, who is married to 52-year-old Green Mile actor Doug Hutchison, doesn’t know why the gay mainstay axed her appearance. But her people think “higher-ups who own the place pulled the plug on her out of ‘fear,’ whatever that means.”
Um, maybe fear that patrons would lose their dinner?
We’re getting a little tired of sideshow attractions like Stodden and Tan Mom thinking they have a home at gay watering holes. We’re just as nauseated by you as the rest of America.