- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLondon San Francisco gay travel Las Vegas New York GayCities pride haus Pride Chicago Theater New York City Miami Washington DC Fire Island Marriage Equality Photos Los Angeles party haus Jeffrey James Keyes travel
Win A San Francisco Vacation Including Tickets To Disney’s “The Lion King”
Nov 14, 2012
A hit on Broadway for more than a decade, Disney’s The Lion King is stalking San Francisco’s Orpheum Theatre and we’re giving away an amazing vacation package that includes airfare, hotel, dinner and two tickets to the show. It’s just our way of thanking Queerty/GayCities readers in this time of giving, courtesy of San Francisco Travel, JetBlue and Queerty/GayCities.
To enter, just click here and enter your name, email address and zip code. It’s easier than saying “Hakuna Matata!”
By entering you’ll be subscribing to the GayCities, Queerty and SFTA newsletters. (You can always unsubscribe.) Lion King, Lion King images and Lion King logo are all © Disney. Read the full rules here.