- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGStravel Theater Pride Photos Chicago party haus Fire Island Los Angeles Marriage Equality pride haus Miami San Francisco GayCities London Las Vegas Jeffrey James Keyes New York City gay travel Washington DC New York
Win A San Francisco Vacation Including Tickets To Disney’s “The Lion King”
Nov 14, 2012
A hit on Broadway for more than a decade, Disney’s The Lion King is stalking San Francisco’s Orpheum Theatre and we’re giving away an amazing vacation package that includes airfare, hotel, dinner and two tickets to the show. It’s just our way of thanking Queerty/GayCities readers in this time of giving, courtesy of San Francisco Travel, JetBlue and Queerty/GayCities.
To enter, just click here and enter your name, email address and zip code. It’s easier than saying “Hakuna Matata!”
By entering you’ll be subscribing to the GayCities, Queerty and SFTA newsletters. (You can always unsubscribe.) Lion King, Lion King images and Lion King logo are all © Disney. Read the full rules here.