- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPhotos Miami Los Angeles pride haus Pride gay travel Fire Island GayCities Marriage Equality New York City Jeffrey James Keyes travel party haus New York London San Francisco Chicago Theater Las Vegas Washington DC
Scooter LaForge’s “Super Powers And Special Abilities” At NYC’s Munch Gallery
Nov 17, 2012
East Village artist Scooter LaForge has a new solo exhibition, “Super Powers and Special Abilities,” that opened October 26t at New York’s Munch Gallery. The show features new work on canvas by the queer artist, as well as drawing, and sculpture, and is on view through December 2.
“Super Powers and Special Abilities” at Munch Gallery, 45 Broome Street, through December 2.
In Trouble for Watching an R-Rated Movie