- A Portland Feminist Explains How To Drink The World’s Best Beer Like A Woman
- 5 Nightlife Gems You Can Only Find In Portland
- 5 Fascinating Facts About The Country’s Longest Continuously Running Drag Show
- A Black Queer Trans Portlander Reveals A Side Of The City You Won’t See On Portlandia
- Chug-A-Lug Gurl! Gay Beer Turns 25
- 11 Things To Do In San Francisco With Your GBFFs
- In Praise Of Tiny Gay Bars
- Your Favorite Cities And Travel Destinations?: The Winners Are…
- David Bowie Fans Gather For Massive Sing-Along In South London
- Six Classic Works Of Gay Literature Everyone Should Read In The New Year
- Smart & Sexy Locals Tell You Where To Hang Out In Madrid & Barcelona
- Some Like It Hot: The 12 Very Best Party Haus Galleries Of 2015
- Why San Francisco Is The World’s Gay Mecca
- Pedro’s Spain: 8 of Almodóvar’s Most Iconic Film Locations
- The Best Destinations And Gayborhoods Around The World? You Decide!
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSTheater Photos San Francisco pride haus travel Fire Island party haus Marriage Equality benefit haus Pride Los Angeles Miami Jeffrey James Keyes New York City GayCities New York Las Vegas Chicago Washington DC London
Scooter LaForge’s “Super Powers And Special Abilities” At NYC’s Munch Gallery
Nov 17, 2012
East Village artist Scooter LaForge has a new solo exhibition, “Super Powers and Special Abilities,” that opened October 26t at New York’s Munch Gallery. The show features new work on canvas by the queer artist, as well as drawing, and sculpture, and is on view through December 2.
“Super Powers and Special Abilities” at Munch Gallery, 45 Broome Street, through December 2.
In Trouble for Watching an R-Rated Movie