- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMiami San Francisco New York City Theater gay travel Washington DC Jeffrey James Keyes London Pride Chicago New York Photos Las Vegas Fire Island Marriage Equality Los Angeles GayCities travel pride haus party haus
Scooter LaForge’s “Super Powers And Special Abilities” At NYC’s Munch Gallery
Nov 17, 2012
East Village artist Scooter LaForge has a new solo exhibition, “Super Powers and Special Abilities,” that opened October 26t at New York’s Munch Gallery. The show features new work on canvas by the queer artist, as well as drawing, and sculpture, and is on view through December 2.
“Super Powers and Special Abilities” at Munch Gallery, 45 Broome Street, through December 2.
In Trouble for Watching an R-Rated Movie