- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSJeffrey James Keyes pride haus GayCities New York Theater New York City Chicago Pride London Las Vegas San Francisco Los Angeles Fire Island travel Marriage Equality Photos Washington DC gay travel Miami party haus
PHOTOS: amfAR Masquerade Party In New York City
Nov 11, 2012
PHOTOS: On October 26, amfAR’s generationCURE committee held a Halloween masquerade party at The Box in New York, where nearly 200 young professionals in masks enjoyed cocktails and a performance by singer Kelly King while they supported of generationCURE’s goal of raising $120,000 to fund a new, cure-focused HIV/AIDS research project. Guests enjoyed a hosted bar and a performance . In all, the event raised more than $19,000 toward its goal.
Photos: Steve Smith