- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLondon New York travel gay travel New York City Jeffrey James Keyes San Francisco Marriage Equality Theater Photos Washington DC GayCities Chicago Los Angeles Fire Island Miami Las Vegas Pride party haus pride haus
PHOTOS: amfAR Masquerade Party In New York City
Nov 11, 2012
PHOTOS: On October 26, amfAR’s generationCURE committee held a Halloween masquerade party at The Box in New York, where nearly 200 young professionals in masks enjoyed cocktails and a performance by singer Kelly King while they supported of generationCURE’s goal of raising $120,000 to fund a new, cure-focused HIV/AIDS research project. Guests enjoyed a hosted bar and a performance . In all, the event raised more than $19,000 toward its goal.
Photos: Steve Smith