- Bet You Don’t Know This About The Castro’s Fabulous New Sidewalks
- Win An Incredible Vacation To San Francisco For Pride & Much More
- Dan Savage On How To Make A Crowd-Pleasing NSFW Video
- 10 Spring Reading Recommendations For All You Sexy Book Nerds
- Brent Everett’s Real-Life “Throuple” Relationship Inspired A Romance Novel
- 12 Amazing Ways To Enjoy San Francisco (Including The Hunky Jesus Contest)
- 13 Guaranteed Ways To Fail At Picking Up Someone Up At A Bar From A Castro Bartender
- The Fast And The Fabulous: Gay Couple Enjoys Ride Of Their Lives On Their Own Private Speedway
- Kiss & Tell: These Photos Of Same Love Speak A Thousand Words
- PHOTOS: Miss Fame And The New Crop Of Ru Girls Live It Up At The Diamond Horseshoe
- The Love That Never Stops Speaking Its Name
- Take A “Looking” Tour Of San Francisco With Seven Hotspots
- These Photos Of Same-Sex Love Show Why We Are Changing The World Every Day
- Kiss & Tell: Show Us Your Love Pics And Win A Trip To San Francisco
- PHOTOS: It’s All Leather And Fur For These Fashion Week Models
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSGayCities London Washington DC Las Vegas party haus New York Los Angeles San Francisco Fire Island pride haus benefit haus Chicago New York City Jeffrey James Keyes Pride Theater Marriage Equality travel Photos Miami
Adam Lambert, Sarah McLachlan Join Cyndi Lauper For Holiday Concert Benefiting LGBT Homeless Youth
Nov 08, 2012
For the second year in a row, pop icon Cyndi Lauper will be headlining Cyndi Lauper & Friends: Home for the Holidays, a benefit concert raising awareness and funds for homeless LGBT youth.
Scheduled for December 8 at New York’s Beacon Theatre, the show includes a wide-ranging roster of talent, including Sarah McLachlan, Adam Lambert, Adam Duritz and David Immerglück of the Counting Crows, Whoopi Goldberg, Rosie O’Donnell, Roberta Flack, St. Vincent, Alexis Krauss of Sleigh Bells, Hunter Valentine, Andy Cohen, Rita Coolidge, Emily West, Terri Nunn, Melanie Fiona and host Carson Kressley.
Concertgoers will also get a sneak-peek performance by the cast of Kinky Boots, the musical Lauper is helping to bring to Broadway in 2013.
“At last year’s sold out concert we got a bunch of great folks together, had a big party with some great music and raised much-needed funds to help get the word out about these young people who are struggling,” said Lauper, co-founder of the True Colors Fund. “So, this year we’re going to do it even bigger!”