- Last Day To RSVP For The Star-Studded Stoli Guy Finale In New York City
- Behind The Harness: The Extraordinary History Of The Folsom Street Fair
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Philadelphia Winner Mark Has The Charming Personality Of A Superstar
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Los Angeles Winner Robert Showcases His Authentic Tahitian Dancing
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Seattle Winner Sean Choreographs An Inspiring Dance Routine
- PHOTOS: The Boys Go Neon In New York City
- VOTE: Stoli Guy D.C. Winner William Struts His Stuff Like A True Professional
- VOTE: Stoli Guy San Francisco Winner Spencer Shakes What His Mama Gave Him
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Chicago Winner Jon Melts Our Hearts With An Inspiring Performance
- You’re Invited To The Stoli Guy NYC Finale With Betty Who & Blake Skjellerup
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Boston Winner Davy D Puts On A Show-Stopping Performance
- 13 Most Wanted Men: Andy Warhol Created A Scandal At The 1964 World’s Fair
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Fort Lauderdale Winner Michael Has The Entire Package
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Dallas Winner Davidré Dead Drops To The Top
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Denver Winner David Serves A Sickening Stage Presence
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSChicago San Francisco New York London Washington DC Theater benefit haus Pride Marriage Equality Photos travel Jeffrey James Keyes Los Angeles party haus Fire Island GayCities Miami pride haus Las Vegas New York City
Adam Lambert, Sarah McLachlan Join Cyndi Lauper For Holiday Concert Benefiting LGBT Homeless Youth
Nov 08, 2012 by GayCities
For the second year in a row, pop icon Cyndi Lauper will be headlining Cyndi Lauper & Friends: Home for the Holidays, a benefit concert raising awareness and funds for homeless LGBT youth.
Scheduled for December 8 at New York’s Beacon Theatre, the show includes a wide-ranging roster of talent, including Sarah McLachlan, Adam Lambert, Adam Duritz and David Immerglück of the Counting Crows, Whoopi Goldberg, Rosie O’Donnell, Roberta Flack, St. Vincent, Alexis Krauss of Sleigh Bells, Hunter Valentine, Andy Cohen, Rita Coolidge, Emily West, Terri Nunn, Melanie Fiona and host Carson Kressley.
Concertgoers will also get a sneak-peek performance by the cast of Kinky Boots, the musical Lauper is helping to bring to Broadway in 2013.
“At last year’s sold out concert we got a bunch of great folks together, had a big party with some great music and raised much-needed funds to help get the word out about these young people who are struggling,” said Lauper, co-founder of the True Colors Fund. “So, this year we’re going to do it even bigger!”