- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSFire Island San Francisco Los Angeles GayCities Las Vegas Marriage Equality party haus pride haus Jeffrey James Keyes travel New York City Theater gay travel London Photos Miami Chicago Washington DC Pride New York
PHOTOS: GayCities Helps Travel Insiders Celebrate Halloween in True S.F. Style
Nov 01, 2012
On Halloween night, travel industry insiders from all over the country were in San Francisco, celebrating the opening night of Community Marketing, Inc.’s 13th International Conference on Gay & Lesbian Tourism.
CMI’s travel conference is taking place these next two days at the Parc 55 Wyndham hotel right near Union Square. Last night’s opening night reception was sponsored by La Crema winery and GayCities, and since it coincided with Halloween (and right after the Giants victory parade through downtown), we decide to pump up the spirits in true San Francisco fashion: with costumes, pictures and good times all around!
Check out a sampling of the pictures from the GayCities Halloween photo station, and head over to our Facebook page to see the rest of fun and silly pics.