- Keith Haring’s greatest masterpiece is hidden in an old men’s bathroom in NYC
- Bikers pedal across the globe in their birthday suits for the 13th annual World Naked Bike Ride
- Pizza, martinis and puppies: the insider’s guide to Chicago’s International Mr. Leather
- Twitter erupts after Taiwan becomes the first place in Asia to legalize gay marriage
- Miami Beach’s legendary Palace Bar & Grill bites the dust, last gay venue on Ocean Drive
- Amazing, never-before-published photos from the historic 1993 March on Washington for LGBTQ rights
- 10 classic gay diners to hang out at and carb load while they last
- PHOTOS: Hunky Jesus once again resurrected in San Francisco
- The annual Gay Easter Parade in New Orleans was a giant pastel feathered fête
- “Dead Boys Club,” and 9 classic, long lost queer films that can now finally be seen
- Confirmed: NYC Pride will also rise up against President Trump
- Spring is the season for blossoming new bromances
- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York Theater New York City travel Chicago Fire Island London Las Vegas pride haus Pride Los Angeles Marriage Equality Washington DC San Francisco Miami Jeffrey James Keyes Photos GayCities gay travel party haus
PHOTOS: GayCities Helps Travel Insiders Celebrate Halloween in True S.F. Style
Nov 01, 2012
On Halloween night, travel industry insiders from all over the country were in San Francisco, celebrating the opening night of Community Marketing, Inc.’s 13th International Conference on Gay & Lesbian Tourism.
CMI’s travel conference is taking place these next two days at the Parc 55 Wyndham hotel right near Union Square. Last night’s opening night reception was sponsored by La Crema winery and GayCities, and since it coincided with Halloween (and right after the Giants victory parade through downtown), we decide to pump up the spirits in true San Francisco fashion: with costumes, pictures and good times all around!
Check out a sampling of the pictures from the GayCities Halloween photo station, and head over to our Facebook page to see the rest of fun and silly pics.