- Behind The Harness: The Extraordinary History Of The Folsom Street Fair
- Last Day To RSVP For The Star-Studded Stoli Guy Finale In New York City
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Philadelphia Winner Mark Has The Charming Personality Of A Superstar
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Los Angeles Winner Robert Showcases His Authentic Tahitian Dancing
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Seattle Winner Sean Choreographs An Inspiring Dance Routine
- PHOTOS: The Boys Go Neon In New York City
- VOTE: Stoli Guy D.C. Winner William Struts His Stuff Like A True Professional
- VOTE: Stoli Guy San Francisco Winner Spencer Shakes What His Mama Gave Him
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Chicago Winner Jon Melts Our Hearts With An Inspiring Performance
- You’re Invited To The Stoli Guy NYC Finale With Betty Who & Blake Skjellerup
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Boston Winner Davy D Puts On A Show-Stopping Performance
- 13 Most Wanted Men: Andy Warhol Created A Scandal At The 1964 World’s Fair
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Fort Lauderdale Winner Michael Has The Entire Package
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Dallas Winner Davidré Dead Drops To The Top
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Denver Winner David Serves A Sickening Stage Presence
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSbenefit haus Washington DC Miami San Francisco Theater GayCities Las Vegas Fire Island Marriage Equality Pride Los Angeles New York Jeffrey James Keyes travel London New York City pride haus Chicago Photos party haus
PHOTOS: GayCities Helps Travel Insiders Celebrate Halloween in True S.F. Style
Nov 01, 2012 by Oscar Raymundo
On Halloween night, travel industry insiders from all over the country were in San Francisco, celebrating the opening night of Community Marketing, Inc.’s 13th International Conference on Gay & Lesbian Tourism.
CMI’s travel conference is taking place these next two days at the Parc 55 Wyndham hotel right near Union Square. Last night’s opening night reception was sponsored by La Crema winery and GayCities, and since it coincided with Halloween (and right after the Giants victory parade through downtown), we decide to pump up the spirits in true San Francisco fashion: with costumes, pictures and good times all around!
Check out a sampling of the pictures from the GayCities Halloween photo station, and head over to our Facebook page to see the rest of fun and silly pics.