- Ten Things You Should Know About Gay Bars From A Castro Bartender
- Meanwhile in London… 12 UK Gay Scene DJs You Should Get To Know
- PHOTOS: Gays in the Military Exhibition
- A Deep Dive Into Identities Of Queer Teens
- Interview: Jackie Beat On The Facebook Drag War, Safe Sex & San Francisco
- PHOTOS: Vampire Dandies and Alien Princesses Take the Stage at Bowieball 2014
- PHOTOS: Sin Is In At This Year’s Hustlaball
- Trick And Treat At The Ultimate Halloween Party
- PHOTOS: Brent Corrigan And Friends Star At Austin’s LGBT Film Fest
- 8 Great Reads To Scratch Your Literary Itch This Fall
- 5 Reasons The Death Of Gayborhoods Is Highly Exaggerated
- Mark Your Calendars, New Yorkers
- Twinks Rule In These 10 Cities Around The World
- PHOTOS: Mile High Immersive Dinner Theater Lands In NYC’s Lower East Side
- What’s The Stoli Guy Winner Going To Do With The $10,000 Prize?
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSSan Francisco pride haus Las Vegas New York gay travel Theater Washington DC London Chicago Marriage Equality Los Angeles Fire Island travel Miami Pride party haus Jeffrey James Keyes Photos GayCities New York City
PHOTOS: GayCities Helps Travel Insiders Celebrate Halloween in True S.F. Style
Nov 01, 2012 by Oscar Raymundo
On Halloween night, travel industry insiders from all over the country were in San Francisco, celebrating the opening night of Community Marketing, Inc.’s 13th International Conference on Gay & Lesbian Tourism.
CMI’s travel conference is taking place these next two days at the Parc 55 Wyndham hotel right near Union Square. Last night’s opening night reception was sponsored by La Crema winery and GayCities, and since it coincided with Halloween (and right after the Giants victory parade through downtown), we decide to pump up the spirits in true San Francisco fashion: with costumes, pictures and good times all around!
Check out a sampling of the pictures from the GayCities Halloween photo station, and head over to our Facebook page to see the rest of fun and silly pics.