- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMarriage Equality San Francisco Pride Washington DC Theater gay travel pride haus Photos Jeffrey James Keyes London New York City travel Los Angeles New York GayCities party haus Las Vegas Chicago Fire Island Miami
PHOTOS: Adam Lambert At Fred & Jason’s Halloweenie 7 In West Hollywood
Oct 30, 2012
PHOTOS: On Friday, October 26, the Lot in West Hollywood, home to HBO’s True Blood, turned into a true haunted house as it played host to Fred & Jason’s Halloweenie 7, a benefit for The Gay Men’s Chorus of Los Angeles. Hundreds of guests enjoyed treats from Fatburger, Deleon Tequila Fuze and Moet, including Adam Lambert (above) Marissa Jaret Winokur, Peter Marc Jacobson, Bruce Vilanch, Carolyn Hennesy and Lance Bass, who taped his new Sirius XM radio show, Dirty Pop with Lance Bass, at the event.
Photos: David B. Arenas