- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMarriage Equality pride haus Miami San Francisco gay travel Pride Theater New York City Los Angeles London Las Vegas travel New York Jeffrey James Keyes Washington DC Chicago Fire Island party haus GayCities Photos
PHOTOS: Adam Lambert At Fred & Jason’s Halloweenie 7 In West Hollywood
Oct 30, 2012
PHOTOS: On Friday, October 26, the Lot in West Hollywood, home to HBO’s True Blood, turned into a true haunted house as it played host to Fred & Jason’s Halloweenie 7, a benefit for The Gay Men’s Chorus of Los Angeles. Hundreds of guests enjoyed treats from Fatburger, Deleon Tequila Fuze and Moet, including Adam Lambert (above) Marissa Jaret Winokur, Peter Marc Jacobson, Bruce Vilanch, Carolyn Hennesy and Lance Bass, who taped his new Sirius XM radio show, Dirty Pop with Lance Bass, at the event.
Photos: David B. Arenas