- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSTheater Los Angeles London Chicago gay travel New York Fire Island Pride party haus travel Miami GayCities Jeffrey James Keyes Las Vegas Marriage Equality Photos San Francisco pride haus Washington DC New York City
PHOTOS: Adam Lambert At Fred & Jason’s Halloweenie 7 In West Hollywood
Oct 30, 2012
PHOTOS: On Friday, October 26, the Lot in West Hollywood, home to HBO’s True Blood, turned into a true haunted house as it played host to Fred & Jason’s Halloweenie 7, a benefit for The Gay Men’s Chorus of Los Angeles. Hundreds of guests enjoyed treats from Fatburger, Deleon Tequila Fuze and Moet, including Adam Lambert (above) Marissa Jaret Winokur, Peter Marc Jacobson, Bruce Vilanch, Carolyn Hennesy and Lance Bass, who taped his new Sirius XM radio show, Dirty Pop with Lance Bass, at the event.
Photos: David B. Arenas