- VOTE: Stoli Guy Philadelphia Winner Mark Has The Charming Personality Of A Superstar
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Los Angeles Winner Robert Showcases His Authentic Tahitian Dancing
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Seattle Winner Sean Choreographs An Inspiring Dance Routine
- PHOTOS: The Boys Go Neon In New York City
- VOTE: Stoli Guy D.C. Winner William Struts His Stuff Like A True Professional
- VOTE: Stoli Guy San Francisco Winner Spencer Shakes What His Mama Gave Him
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Chicago Winner Jon Melts Our Hearts With An Inspiring Performance
- You’re Invited To The Stoli Guy NYC Finale With Betty Who & Blake Skjellerup
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Boston Winner Davy D Puts On A Show-Stopping Performance
- 13 Most Wanted Men: Andy Warhol Created A Scandal At The 1964 World’s Fair
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Fort Lauderdale Winner Michael Has The Entire Package
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Dallas Winner Davidré Dead Drops To The Top
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Denver Winner David Serves A Sickening Stage Presence
- VOTE: Stoli Guy New York Winner Matthew Has The Pipes Of A Champion
- VOTE: Stoli Guy San Diego Winner Peter Stomps His Way Into Our Hearts
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSbenefit haus Pride party haus Chicago GayCities Jeffrey James Keyes Theater Las Vegas Marriage Equality New York Los Angeles London travel New York City pride haus Fire Island San Francisco Miami Washington DC Photos
Caribbean Dream: Fall Deals in Curaçao
Nov 11, 2012 by GayCities
When everyone else in New York is dusting off their bulky fall sweaters, sipping apple cider and carving pumpkins, I’m deaming of hopping a flight to the West Indies for an off-season adventure.
Curaçao piques interest because it is an island paradise. But it doesn’t hurt that it’s offering “Curaçao Best Deals” fall promotions, which run all the way through December 15. So skip the leaves changing colors (you’re not missing that much!) and take advantage of over thirty white sand beaches, Dutch and Caribbean-inspired restaurants, high-end hotel and resorts, dive centers, dolphins, casinos and, well, fun in the sun.
Our friends at The Curaçao Tourist Board has gone above and beyond by encouraging LGBT travelers to visit the island to experience their local “live and let live” environment. Popular weekend hot spots include the Mambo and Cabana Beaches, Wet & Wild and virtually every bar and restaurant in the picturesque Kura Hulanda properties.
Why now? Andre Rojer, Curaçao’s Tourist Board Marketing Manager for North America, puts it this way: “We are making Curaçao more affordable than ever by rolling out this island celebration of best deals, to lure first time visitors and return guests to discover our beautiful and historic island. Travelers won’t have to worry about sky-high price tags for travel through the fall with our ‘Curaçao Best Deals’ discounts on stays, tours and a variety of activities and attractions across the island.”
Participating hotels include: All West Apartments and Diving, Atlantis Diving & Apartments, Avila Hotel, Curaçao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino, Curaçao Plaza Hotel & Casino, Dolphin Suites Curaçao, Floris Suite Hotel, Hotel ‘t Klooster, Hyatt Regency Curaçao Golf Resort, Spa and Marina, Kunuku Aqua Resort Curaçao, La Palmeraie, Limestone Holiday Curaçao, Lions Dive & Beach Resort, Livingstone Jan Thiel Resort, Ocean Resort Condominiums, Pietermaai Smal Apartments, Princess Beach Resort & Casino, Renaissance Curaçao, Sandton Kura Hulanda Hotel & Spa, Sandton Kura Hulanda Lodge & Beach Club, Sea Horizon Apartments, Sunny Curaçao – Blue Bay Lodges, The Strand Condominiums, Veneto Casino Holiday Beach Resort, Waterside Apartments & Dive and WAVE Hotel & Café.
Interested in taking your partner diving? The island features over 65 diving sites, including an airplane wreck, Lover’s Beach, the Sponge Forest and an adorable sunken tugboat (better dust off that underwater camera!).
Dive attractions and tours participating in the fall special include: Amazonia at L’aldea & Curaçao Ostrich Farm, Atlantis Adventures Curaçao, Duikcentrum Ven de Ven, Go West Diving, Ocean Encounters Diving, Relaxed Guided Dives, WannaBike and Want2Dive Curaçao.
Beyond just the fall deals there are a whole slew of everyday specials including tours exploring the famous Hato Caves, Eric’s ATV Adventures tour of the island, snorkeling, mountain biking, gallery and museum hopping, windsurfing, kayaking and even horseback riding.
Our favorite activity on the island, of course, is kicking back on the beach with a towel-side colorful cocktail.
For more information on booking deals for your stay and dive, visit: www.curacao.com/deals