- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSGayCities pride haus Photos Marriage Equality party haus gay travel Los Angeles New York City Las Vegas Jeffrey James Keyes Washington DC New York Chicago Theater travel Pride Miami Fire Island London San Francisco
GayCities and Coors Light Want to Know Where Gay Night Owls Hang Out
Oct 15, 2012
GayCities has teamed up with Coors Light to discover the coolest gay events, venues and entertainers in San Diego, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas and Columbus.
And the final and most exciting phase of this “Who Is Coldest?” contest is here: 25 parties have been selected to represent the best of gay nightlife in each city.
You don’t have to live in one of the five selected cities to vote, but time is running out: The competition ends on Tuesday, October 16 at midnight.