- Seven San Francisco Can’t-Miss Events During The Holiday Season Of Love
- Palms Place Hotel: Las Vegas Luxury For Less
- Time-Traveling George Takei Lands On Broadway At Last
- PHOTOS: In San Francisco, Even State Legislators Love Booty Call
- 12 More Very Real Modern Urban Gay Problems Told In Memes
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- 12 Very Real Modern Urban Gay Problems Told In Memes
- Mustache Mondays, L.A.’s Hottest Monday Night Party, Moves Up In Downtown
- Six Reasons Gays Own Halloween In New Orleans
- Stroke Artwork Goes From Under The Mattress To Out In The Open
- Bro-Jobs, Beards, And Obama: 10 Great Fall Reading Recommendations For Book Nerds
- Five Questions And Answers About The Magic Castle In Hollywood
- Diary Of A Bad Date, But An Amazing Meal, At Otto Pizzeria in Las Vegas
- PHOTOS: It Was All Skin & Leather And Little Else At Folsom Street Fair
- Two Guys Hit The Open Road To Relive James Dean’s Last Day
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLondon New York Washington DC travel Las Vegas Los Angeles San Francisco Marriage Equality Pride GayCities New York City Theater benefit haus party haus pride haus Photos Jeffrey James Keyes Chicago Miami Fire Island
GayCities and Coors Light Want to Know Where Gay Night Owls Hang Out
Oct 15, 2012
GayCities has teamed up with Coors Light to discover the coolest gay events, venues and entertainers in San Diego, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas and Columbus.
And the final and most exciting phase of this “Who Is Coldest?” contest is here: 25 parties have been selected to represent the best of gay nightlife in each city.
You don’t have to live in one of the five selected cities to vote, but time is running out: The competition ends on Tuesday, October 16 at midnight.