- Stroke Artwork Goes From Under The Mattress To Out In The Open
- Bro-Jobs, Beards, And Obama: 10 Great Fall Reading Recommendations For Book Nerds
- Five Questions And Answers About The Magic Castle In Hollywood
- Diary Of A Bad Date, But An Amazing Meal, At Otto Pizzeria in Las Vegas
- PHOTOS: It Was All Skin & Leather And Little Else At Folsom Street Fair
- Two Guys Hit The Open Road To Relive James Dean’s Last Day
- 5 Ways You Made GayCities The Most Popular LGBTQ Travel Site
- The Sexiest WeHo Lounge May Actually Be Restoration Hardware
- A ‘Showgirls’ Obsession, The Luxor, And A Great Gay Pool Party
- This Year’s Gay Days Weekend At Disney Will Be The Most Thrilling Yet
- PHOTOS: See Why Fubar’s “BFD” Party Thrives After 13 Consecutive Years
- Your Guide To The Debauchery Otherwise Know As Folsom Street Fair, 2015
- PHOTOS: Cute Club Goers Get Freaky In Frankfurt
- Alec Mapa Talks Cruises, Comedians And His “French” Family
- Drag Theatre Puts The ‘Camp’ In LA’s Fabulous Casita Del Campo
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPhotos Las Vegas GayCities Miami Los Angeles London pride haus travel San Francisco benefit haus Marriage Equality Theater Fire Island Pride New York party haus New York City Chicago Jeffrey James Keyes Washington DC
GayCities and Coors Light Want to Know Where Gay Night Owls Hang Out
Oct 15, 2012
GayCities has teamed up with Coors Light to discover the coolest gay events, venues and entertainers in San Diego, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas and Columbus.
And the final and most exciting phase of this “Who Is Coldest?” contest is here: 25 parties have been selected to represent the best of gay nightlife in each city.
You don’t have to live in one of the five selected cities to vote, but time is running out: The competition ends on Tuesday, October 16 at midnight.