- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMiami New York City travel Marriage Equality Los Angeles pride haus Fire Island Chicago San Francisco Pride New York London Theater Photos gay travel Washington DC Las Vegas Jeffrey James Keyes GayCities party haus
GayCities and Coors Light Want to Know Where Gay Night Owls Hang Out
Oct 15, 2012
GayCities has teamed up with Coors Light to discover the coolest gay events, venues and entertainers in San Diego, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas and Columbus.
And the final and most exciting phase of this “Who Is Coldest?” contest is here: 25 parties have been selected to represent the best of gay nightlife in each city.
You don’t have to live in one of the five selected cities to vote, but time is running out: The competition ends on Tuesday, October 16 at midnight.