- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSparty haus Miami pride haus Los Angeles travel New York GayCities Fire Island Photos Marriage Equality Chicago New York City London Theater Washington DC San Francisco gay travel Pride Las Vegas Jeffrey James Keyes
PHOTOS: Elias Wessel Shoots Amanda Lepore For “There Must Be More To Life”
Sep 19, 2012
Gay-nightlife icon Amanda Lepore is playing muse to a new photographer with the upcoming exhibit “There Must Be More to Life,” a series of oversized images by high-fashion shutterbug Elias Wessel going on view at New York’s ADC Gallery on September 20.
Taken at the hipster-haven Jane Hotel, the photos will be accompanied with videos “adding a sarcastic note, a touch of humor, a fresh regard, a question mark,” according to the press notes. “‘There Must Be More To Life’ looks with an ironic and critical eye at our permanent struggle with expectations and search for acceptance, both our own and society’s.”
An opening reception is being held on September 21, with Wessel and Lepore both in attendance, and the exhibit will run through September 23.