- Eleven Types Of Gay Bars And Why They Matter More Than Ever
- 12 Can’t-Miss Hits To Enjoy In The City Of Angels
- Want To Win A Stay In The Most Luxurious Hotel In Sultry New Orleans? Here’s How.
- PHOTOS: These Sexy Men Love To Strip Down For A Little Pup Play
- Gay Photographer Minor White’s Stunning Work Is Celebrated In New Retrospective
- 11 Great Places To Get Your Queer Art Fix In Los Angeles
- PHOTOS: A Rare Glimpse Into San Francisco’s Infamous Fairoaks Bathhouse
- Win A Romantic Trip To Vienna And Become A Video Star
- PHOTOS: The World’s 10 Best Gay Nude Beaches, 2014
- Stoli Guy Kicks Off Tonight: Join Jai Rodriguez For The Event Series Of The Summer
- PHOTOS: Cute Nerds Dominate GaymerX
- PHOTOS: Furries Frolic In San Francisco
- 10 Queer History Spots To Check Out In Los Angeles
- Courts Are Now Falling Over Each Other To Overturn Marriage Bans
- Everybody Walks In Los Angeles: Here’s How To See The Glorious City On Foot
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLondon Jeffrey James Keyes Miami Photos GayCities Theater Chicago Marriage Equality Fire Island Los Angeles Las Vegas Pride pride haus benefit haus party haus San Francisco travel Washington DC New York New York City
PHOTOS: 10 “Coldest” DJs Who Make Us Sweat
Sep 18, 2012 by gaycities
When Coors Light approached GayCities to find the “Coldest” DJs in Dallas, San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego and Columbus, we had no idea the nominees would be so hot! We’re talking Rihanna at the After-Party featuring Azealia Banks and Frank Ocean (The Calvin Harris Remix) hot.
Today is the last day to vote for your favorite DJ in the “Coldest” contest, so check out all the steamy nominees and vote for the boys who keep you going strong from dusk ’till dawn.
There are tons of DJs who do porn and tons of pornstars who (think) they can DJ, but there is only one DJ Pornstar.
Let San Francisco’s DJ Tristan Jaxx make you Climaxx at Beatbox this Folsom St. Fair weekend.
Argentina-born, SoCal-based DJ Dan De Leon has spun for circuit parties all over the world, including the high seas.