- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPhotos Miami Theater Chicago London party haus Los Angeles Fire Island gay travel Washington DC Las Vegas Jeffrey James Keyes San Francisco travel Pride pride haus New York City GayCities Marriage Equality New York
PHOTOS: 10 “Coldest” DJs Who Make Us Sweat
Sep 18, 2012
When Coors Light approached GayCities to find the “Coldest” DJs in Dallas, San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego and Columbus, we had no idea the nominees would be so hot! We’re talking Rihanna at the After-Party featuring Azealia Banks and Frank Ocean (The Calvin Harris Remix) hot.
Today is the last day to vote for your favorite DJ in the “Coldest” contest, so check out all the steamy nominees and vote for the boys who keep you going strong from dusk ’till dawn.
There are tons of DJs who do porn and tons of pornstars who (think) they can DJ, but there is only one DJ Pornstar.
Let San Francisco’s DJ Tristan Jaxx make you Climaxx at Beatbox this Folsom St. Fair weekend.
Argentina-born, SoCal-based DJ Dan De Leon has spun for circuit parties all over the world, including the high seas.