- Keith Haring’s greatest masterpiece is hidden in an old men’s bathroom in NYC
- Bikers pedal across the globe in their birthday suits for the 13th annual World Naked Bike Ride
- Pizza, martinis and puppies: the insider’s guide to Chicago’s International Mr. Leather
- Twitter erupts after Taiwan becomes the first place in Asia to legalize gay marriage
- Miami Beach’s legendary Palace Bar & Grill bites the dust, last gay venue on Ocean Drive
- Amazing, never-before-published photos from the historic 1993 March on Washington for LGBTQ rights
- 10 classic gay diners to hang out at and carb load while they last
- PHOTOS: Hunky Jesus once again resurrected in San Francisco
- The annual Gay Easter Parade in New Orleans was a giant pastel feathered fête
- “Dead Boys Club,” and 9 classic, long lost queer films that can now finally be seen
- Confirmed: NYC Pride will also rise up against President Trump
- Spring is the season for blossoming new bromances
- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSGayCities Fire Island Los Angeles pride haus Jeffrey James Keyes gay travel London San Francisco New York Miami travel Chicago Theater Photos Pride Marriage Equality party haus New York City Las Vegas Washington DC
PHOTOS: 10 “Coldest” DJs Who Make Us Sweat
Sep 18, 2012
When Coors Light approached GayCities to find the “Coldest” DJs in Dallas, San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego and Columbus, we had no idea the nominees would be so hot! We’re talking Rihanna at the After-Party featuring Azealia Banks and Frank Ocean (The Calvin Harris Remix) hot.
Today is the last day to vote for your favorite DJ in the “Coldest” contest, so check out all the steamy nominees and vote for the boys who keep you going strong from dusk ’till dawn.
There are tons of DJs who do porn and tons of pornstars who (think) they can DJ, but there is only one DJ Pornstar.
Let San Francisco’s DJ Tristan Jaxx make you Climaxx at Beatbox this Folsom St. Fair weekend.
Argentina-born, SoCal-based DJ Dan De Leon has spun for circuit parties all over the world, including the high seas.