- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSparty haus Jeffrey James Keyes Fire Island New York City Photos New York London San Francisco Pride Las Vegas travel Los Angeles Chicago GayCities Washington DC Theater gay travel Marriage Equality pride haus Miami
WATCH: Montreal’s Queer Of The Year Contestants Get Drenched In Cheesy Goodness
Aug 24, 2012
Poutine is a heady mixture of french fries, cheese curds and gravy—and it’s the official drunk snack of Montreal. So it’s only fitting the five contestants in the Quebec cosmopolis’ Queer of the Year contest got themselves drenched in the stuff in what’s being billed as the first-ever Human Poutine.
Voting for Queer of the Year continues till August 28, so watch the clip and decide who works the camera the best.