- Everything You Need To Know To Live The Gay Fantasy At Burning Man
- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- And The Winning #EqualityInColor Pride Photo Is…
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Gays Are Winning The Culture War And Here’s Why
- Tom Waddell Created The Gay Games To Change The World. His Dream Is Coming True
- PHOTOS: Stoli Guys Of The South
- Explore Dublin, London And Paris With The Spirit of Oscar Wilde
- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York City Las Vegas San Francisco GayCities Washington DC Photos Chicago travel Los Angeles Fire Island Pride Marriage Equality New York party haus Theater Jeffrey James Keyes Miami pride haus London benefit haus
WATCH: Montreal’s Queer Of The Year Contestants Get Drenched In Cheesy Goodness
Aug 24, 2012 by GayCities
Poutine is a heady mixture of french fries, cheese curds and gravy—and it’s the official drunk snack of Montreal. So it’s only fitting the five contestants in the Quebec cosmopolis’ Queer of the Year contest got themselves drenched in the stuff in what’s being billed as the first-ever Human Poutine.
Voting for Queer of the Year continues till August 28, so watch the clip and decide who works the camera the best.