- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLos Angeles pride haus New York City Theater party haus GayCities Marriage Equality Photos gay travel San Francisco New York Pride Fire Island Jeffrey James Keyes Miami travel Chicago Washington DC London Las Vegas
WATCH: Montreal’s Queer Of The Year Contestants Get Drenched In Cheesy Goodness
Aug 24, 2012
Poutine is a heady mixture of french fries, cheese curds and gravy—and it’s the official drunk snack of Montreal. So it’s only fitting the five contestants in the Quebec cosmopolis’ Queer of the Year contest got themselves drenched in the stuff in what’s being billed as the first-ever Human Poutine.
Voting for Queer of the Year continues till August 28, so watch the clip and decide who works the camera the best.