- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGStravel Washington DC Marriage Equality Jeffrey James Keyes New York gay travel Chicago party haus Miami Fire Island pride haus Pride Theater Las Vegas GayCities New York City Los Angeles Photos London San Francisco
WATCH: Montreal’s Queer Of The Year Contestants Get Drenched In Cheesy Goodness
Aug 24, 2012
Poutine is a heady mixture of french fries, cheese curds and gravy—and it’s the official drunk snack of Montreal. So it’s only fitting the five contestants in the Quebec cosmopolis’ Queer of the Year contest got themselves drenched in the stuff in what’s being billed as the first-ever Human Poutine.
Voting for Queer of the Year continues till August 28, so watch the clip and decide who works the camera the best.