- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPhotos GayCities New York Fire Island Las Vegas Jeffrey James Keyes London gay travel pride haus Theater Marriage Equality San Francisco party haus New York City Washington DC Miami Chicago Pride travel Los Angeles
PHOTOS: Great Danes Let The Rainbow Shine At Copenhagen Pride
Aug 22, 2012
More than 80 floats made their way down Vesterbrogade to Rådhuspladsen, including contingents sponsored by British Airways and Microsoft, and ones with the Lord Mayor of Copenhagen Frank Jensen, and Danish Prime Minister Helle Thorning-Schmidt. (We know Obama is good for the gays, but we can’t imagine him marching in a Pride parade.)
After the march, a Pride concert included performances by Sound, George Michael Jam, Diva Dean and a host of drag queens covering ABBA and Eurovision Song Contest entries. Other Pride week highlights included the Mr. Gay Pageant and Pride Square, a central hub for debates, talks, music, skits and food.
Click through for more images from Copenhagen Pride 2012
Pages: 1 2