- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMiami New York City Marriage Equality party haus San Francisco Los Angeles Las Vegas Photos Theater pride haus Washington DC travel New York gay travel London Pride Chicago Jeffrey James Keyes Fire Island GayCities
PHOTOS: Great Danes Let The Rainbow Shine At Copenhagen Pride
Aug 22, 2012
More than 80 floats made their way down Vesterbrogade to Rådhuspladsen, including contingents sponsored by British Airways and Microsoft, and ones with the Lord Mayor of Copenhagen Frank Jensen, and Danish Prime Minister Helle Thorning-Schmidt. (We know Obama is good for the gays, but we can’t imagine him marching in a Pride parade.)
After the march, a Pride concert included performances by Sound, George Michael Jam, Diva Dean and a host of drag queens covering ABBA and Eurovision Song Contest entries. Other Pride week highlights included the Mr. Gay Pageant and Pride Square, a central hub for debates, talks, music, skits and food.
Click through for more images from Copenhagen Pride 2012
Pages: 1 2