- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- PHOTOS: Check Out The Winning Pride Photo In The GayCities Challenge
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Tom Waddell Created The Gay Games To Change The World. His Dream Is Coming True
- PHOTOS: Stoli Guys Of The South
- Explore Dublin, London And Paris With The Spirit of Oscar Wilde
- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
- PHOTOS: This Is A Vanderpump Brunch
- PHOTOS: San Francisco’s “Up Your Alley” Street Fair Makes Folsom Look Tame
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGStravel Fire Island Miami benefit haus Los Angeles GayCities London Photos Washington DC party haus pride haus New York San Francisco Pride Las Vegas Jeffrey James Keyes Marriage Equality Theater New York City Chicago
PHOTOS: Great Danes Let The Rainbow Shine At Copenhagen Pride
Aug 22, 2012 by GayCities
More than 80 floats made their way down Vesterbrogade to Rådhuspladsen, including contingents sponsored by British Airways and Microsoft, and ones with the Lord Mayor of Copenhagen Frank Jensen, and Danish Prime Minister Helle Thorning-Schmidt. (We know Obama is good for the gays, but we can’t imagine him marching in a Pride parade.)
After the march, a Pride concert included performances by Sound, George Michael Jam, Diva Dean and a host of drag queens covering ABBA and Eurovision Song Contest entries. Other Pride week highlights included the Mr. Gay Pageant and Pride Square, a central hub for debates, talks, music, skits and food.
Click through for more images from Copenhagen Pride 2012
Pages: 1 2