- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSTheater San Francisco Photos Miami pride haus New York City Fire Island gay travel Marriage Equality Los Angeles Chicago travel London Washington DC Jeffrey James Keyes Pride GayCities New York Las Vegas party haus
PHOTOS: Great Danes Let The Rainbow Shine At Copenhagen Pride
Aug 22, 2012
More than 80 floats made their way down Vesterbrogade to Rådhuspladsen, including contingents sponsored by British Airways and Microsoft, and ones with the Lord Mayor of Copenhagen Frank Jensen, and Danish Prime Minister Helle Thorning-Schmidt. (We know Obama is good for the gays, but we can’t imagine him marching in a Pride parade.)
After the march, a Pride concert included performances by Sound, George Michael Jam, Diva Dean and a host of drag queens covering ABBA and Eurovision Song Contest entries. Other Pride week highlights included the Mr. Gay Pageant and Pride Square, a central hub for debates, talks, music, skits and food.
Click through for more images from Copenhagen Pride 2012
Pages: 1 2